Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

white platinum - PART OUT - detroit MI

Trader history for speed_easy (0)

OP
speed_easy
Thread Starter #22
How much for the center console storage compartment and the dash piece that goes around the Sync Screen?
Center Console PN D2BZ-9904644-CA? $80 shipped

Dash Piece PN BE8Z-58042A82-AA? $80 shipped

$150 shipped for both

Center Console PN D2BZ-9904644-CA? $80 shipped

Dash Piece PN BE8Z-58042A82-AA? $80 shipped

$150 shipped for both
For the center console I was thinking D2BZ-58045A36-BB

And that was the dash piece I wanted.

The center console is a bigger piece than I knew, I thought it separated at the cupholder.

Did that fiesta have navigation? Snap a picture of that dash piece for me.

OP
speed_easy
Thread Starter #26
Is the drivers side fog light cover trim good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This piece? Is it relatively easy to remove?

20181222_190606.jpg

Sorry this bumper cover asy is not for sale, but if I can take this piece off the (soon to be scrap) bumper cover that's still on my car, which happens to be in good shape, its yours for... $35 shipped.

Thanks for the offer but mine are in good shape as well . its the cover that got messed up . I also need the metal crash bar behind it if you have it .

OP
speed_easy
Thread Starter #28
For the center console I was thinking D2BZ-58045A36-BB

And that was the dash piece I wanted.

The center console is a bigger piece than I knew, I thought it separated at the cupholder.

Did that fiesta have navigation? Snap a picture of that dash piece for me.
See pic below. Can you confirm which ones you want, just so that I'm sure?

console.PNG

yes I need them shipped to phoenix AZ 85023 can you check prices to ship and how much you want for parts please? Thank you !

This piece? Is it relatively easy to remove?

View attachment 19266

Sorry this bumper cover asy is not for sale, but if I can take this piece off the (soon to be scrap) bumper cover that's still on my car, which happens to be in good shape, its yours for... $35 shipped.
Iā€™ll PM you

Is the rear bumper cover for sale? My shadow black has a dented up rear and was looking for a decently priced bumper. Also I am from the west side of Michigan and would make the drive out to pick it up. Thanks.

He ran this car off course and drove it into a pond.
Actually he was taking pictures of it on a boat ramp and forgot to put the brakes on :) That car's pretty infamous. Was last seen until now on CoPart. I'm sure it has a decent # of solid parts. GLWS

OP
speed_easy
Thread Starter #34
Actually he was taking pictures of it on a boat ramp and forgot to put the brakes on :) That car's pretty infamous. Was last seen until now on CoPart. I'm sure it has a decent # of solid parts. GLWS
Really? Do you have the backstory to this?

I'm just going off what copart person told me. Would be cool to hear more.

How much for a RH rear interior door trim panel shipped to 23321 ?

OP
speed_easy
Thread Starter #36
Is the rear bumper cover for sale? My shadow black has a dented up rear and was looking for a decently priced bumper. Also I am from the west side of Michigan and would make the drive out to pick it up. Thanks.

Hey man, sucks to hear about your car. Are you sure you want a white bumper?

OP
speed_easy
Thread Starter #37
How much for a RH rear interior door trim panel shipped to 23321 ?

I'll let you know if the sale falls through but at the moment someone is already interested in it. Asking $80 shipped.

Really? Do you have the backstory to this?

I'm just going off what copart person told me. Would be cool to hear more.
Yeah, the owner was on Facebook after the photo got taken of it partially submerged. I'll see if I can find the post. Essentially that was the gist of the story - stopped to take pictures of it and forgot to put the e-brake on and it wasn't in gear. It (based on the pics) never got submerged deeper than that scum line in your pics. Stayed there just long enough to get a wrecker there, so wasn't totally submerged nor for a long time. One of those "stupid accident" stories. Let me see if I can find it.

Edit: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1003712456497862&set=gm.360260164740520&type=3&theater

Owner was here:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1020953314777949&set=pcb.340476076718929&type=3&theater

Hey man, sucks to hear about your car. Are you sure you want a white bumper?
I was thinking I would have it re painted. Since most replacements online Un-painted are around $250+. Not sure how much you would let it go for. Just let me know.