Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS used - Damond Motorsports - Catch Can

Trader history for speed_easy (0)

used Damond Motorsports catch can. Less than 7K miles on it. red hose color. Comes with hardware, two slip-on covers, and a vent to atmosphere hose end filter. Asking $75 shipped. See pic below.

20181223_110255.jpg

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Ugh. If it was black hoses
The sleeves are black....you will hardly notice the red as they are covered by the sleeve....mine are blue....look more black with the sleeves....this is a great deal for an OCC. GLWS!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

OP
speed_easy
Thread Starter #5
The sleeves are black....you will hardly notice the red as they are covered by the sleeve....mine are blue....look more black with the sleeves....this is a great deal for an OCC. GLWS!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Thanks man. I thought you would like it. Cheers!!

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
Time to move out of California if you can't even add a catch can to your car lol

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'd say its no longer available and they didn't update their thread with sold or with a moderator.

Spork1569

Know this is a long shot, but is this one still available?
Honestly I'd recommend buying new l, unless you can find an awesome deal here, as I don't believe Damond's warranties transfer. They have a lifetime warranty on their OCC too but only when purchased direct from them.

Plus you can buy any of the add ons you might need or want(I recommend the hose sleeves at the very least, VTA is personal preference).

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Honestly I'd recommend buying new l, unless you can find an awesome deal here, as I don't believe Damond's warranties transfer. They have a lifetime warranty on their OCC too but only when purchased direct from them.

Plus you can buy any of the add ons you might need or want(I recommend the hose sleeves at the very least, VTA is personal preference).
Yeah I'll probably do that. What do the sleeves and VTA even do anyways?

Spork1569

Yeah I'll probably do that. What do the sleeves and VTA even do anyways?
Sleeves prevent the rubber from burning since it'll be in contact with the hot engine.

The Vent to atmosphere helps release some of the crankcase pressure, similar to the breather caps. It's not too big am issue on stock turbo but hybrids and big turbos can benefit from the release of excess pressure.