Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2018 Owners Manual

GTP

I got my car with 5000 miles on it used (2018) and it is missing the owners manual. I found a few on eBay and wanted to know if all the Fiestas are covered in one manual? Meaning that the manuals are all the same for the model year and not ST specific?

Tia.
G

There is one that covers stuff that only the ST's have... like all the stuff about ESC for one. I have a PDF version for the ST fiesta and I got it off the Ford website..
I got my car with 5000 miles on it used (2018) and it is missing the owners manual. I found a few on eBay and wanted to know if all the Fiestas are covered in one manual? Meaning that the manuals are all the same for the model year and not ST specific?

Tia.
G
Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk

OP
GTP

GTP

Thread Starter #4
Thanks guys! I appreciate the help...Saves me from ordering a hard copy.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thanks guys! I appreciate the help...Saves me from ordering a hard copy.
Just Remember...Hard copies are easier to flip through than a PDF on your phone when you have no battery juice left in your phone and you have no phone cord! [hihi]