Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello! Just recently bought a 14 Fiesta ST and am completely excited! It's a bit on the higher mile side at 144,xxx miles, but it is my first time financing a car and I got a decent monthly payment. I traded in my other car which was a 2008 Honda Civic Si with 170,xxx miles so mileage didn't bother me too much. I live in Indianapolis, IN and plan on turning my FiSt into a safe weekend warrior and a reliable daily driver!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Before any modding id do all the reliability checks....Timing belt replaced? Spark plugs? Signs of previous mods? Compression check? If there is more I'm sure they will chime in.....Welcome to Thunderdome! [party]

OP
N
Thread Starter #4
Before any modding id do all the reliability checks....Timing belt replaced? Spark plugs? Signs of previous mods? Compression check? If there is more I'm sure they will chime in.....Welcome to Thunderdome! [party]

I do plan on getting the timing belt done before I do any major modifications since that'll need changing soon anyways. Also have to figure out a weird noise/feeling when shifting from 1-2. Ironically I was going to do a compression test when I see family this week for Christmas as my parents have those tools so I don't have to go rent one. It was a two owner car and I had the Carfax before I picked it up from the dealer, and I still can purchase an extended warranty which I'm going to do for a peace of mind.