Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

BMSPEC Front splitter and Wing Extension pre-order

Thought I'd post this here to see if I gain more in in these from our community. I'd would hop in this as i originally wanted these when they were prototyping them for the Focus. But i was impatient and picked up a Vega front splitter that fits under my cup spoilers and wing extension.

"If you've bugged me in the past for Fiesta parts, now is your chance. Pricing is $200+shipping for the spoiler extension and the same for the front lip.
FAQ:

1) We don't need a test car
2) This is Ford's official 3D model
3) This is preorder only, limited run, not doing it again.

If I don't get enough interest in the next 48hrs(ends the 27th), I'll simply scrap the design, so don't sleep on this.

More views of the Fiesta ST time-sale front lip and spoiler extension. Clearing up some questions I got in my inbox:

1. These aren't cartoon doodles haha, this is a CAD design file that goes straight to the CNC machine which produces the real thing.
2. If you need to see a real one before ordering, sorry, that isn't happening this time. I'm not doing this to make money, I'm doing this to satisfy latent demand from our followers who already know we won't disappoint them.
3. Interestingly enough, this 3D model is from @ford themselves when they released some for 3D printing. It's actually the most accurate one in my entire database so I'm confident this is the shape that will work.
4. I appreciate the offers to help us develop, but we have a test car arranged already. So as soon as the preorders are tallied, we can go prototype-finalize-produce-ship and get these out quickly!
5. Materials are everything - there's no carbon fiber option as these parts are here to work for you, for a reasonable price, not to be fancy. The front lip is tough 1/4" ABS plastic with our special satin finish, the spoiler extension is polystyrene with clear-anodized CNC'd aluminum brackets. You'll only break this stuff if you get into an accident. ������ You can see the quality of our work on (swipe right) @devin.st1's original Focus ST extension prototype.

There are 24 hours left in the window that I'll accept preorder emails for these two products - after that, I'll work with the people who got in, see how many real preorders we received, and from there, either A) refund everyone if we didn't get enough or B) proceed and knock this out of the park.

So let me see what the #fiestast community actually thinks!"

Links to original posts including pictures https://www.instagram.com/p/Br08we5H5D-/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet https://www.instagram.com/p/Br3ddi4nqUa/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

the duke

“Reduces front-end lift”
“Creates aerodynamic downforce”
“Increases stability at high speeds”

Yeah...I’m going to need to see your work sir...

I'm interested , can you post the email address that we need to send you the order information?

OP
KenST
Thread Starter #6
Shoot! Did I miss this?
Sadly it was a 48hr deadline. It was honestly bad timing on there part imo. Cause if this was announced way before Christmas or during tax season. People would’ve been all over this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk