Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cosmetic wear and tear

DMCote

Hey guys,
New to the forum and had a question. I purchased my fiesta ST new in 2015 three and a half years later I’m starting to have some weird wear and tear. I wanted to know if anyone has experenced anything similar? The rubber around the front windshield on the drivers side seems to be coming apart as well as the windshield itself looks to be delaminating. Also the paint around the hatch hinges is peeling and coming up. On top of this I’ve already had to replace the ac blend door twice, replace the radiator thermostat, replace the rear shocks (due to them leaking) and replace a rear caliper that locked. Just seems like a lot of work for a car with less than 65k miles on it.

I have a 2015 also. I'm at 58K and I've had to replace the blend door actuator also. My paint is peeling beneath my hood. Replaced the front brakes pads and rotors because it was causing a lot of brake dust and the previous owners put drilled and slotted rotors on it for a non ST Fiesta. Also none of my tire sensor read also but that's how I got the car. Tried programming them but they're all dead.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

cxwrench

I've got a '14 purchased new in July of 2014. 35,000 miles. Not one problem, just starting to think about brakes.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
My winshield trim is already dry rotting as are the rubber trim pieces on the door window openings. My door actuator also pooped the bed. Mine is a '16.

Ford quality i guess....

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk