Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Forscan Settings Spreadsheet

OP
kenweise
Thread Starter #21
Is there any physical indication that Sony is disabled? How does a user know it did / did not work?

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Is there any physical indication that Sony is disabled? How does a user know it did / did not work?
No physical indication, you will immediately hear a volume difference and also the bass will be more booming, so it's pretty obvious at least. You'll especially notice a slight distortion on the voice command prompts because of the change of volume too so just be sure to turn down both the audio and prompt volumes immediately... Lucky you can get 2 pair of 6.75" speaker upgrades for $105 with wiring adapters on Crutchfield too, I recommend a full 6.75" over 6.5" for the bit of extra bass and tighter fit. There are also sets cheaper that will fit the front, but those linked ones are great quality, fit both the front and rear, also include the free wiring harnesses all for the same good price as Amazon and also free shipping, just not 2 day....

But I digress, the sound difference will be obvious and the stock speakers sound better too and won't blow as long as you watch your volume levels and re-tweak your equalizer for a little less bass anyway...

danbfree

3000 Post Club
After digging through the forum looking for Forscan settings, then digging through Explorer and F-Series and Fusion forums, I dedided to pull it all together into one editable spreadsheet. Feel free to make your own contributions. If the format starts getting all mucked up, I will have to restrict it.

You can find the spreadsheet at: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16AV73FgxPnA15FdD30WQj-2NpqInSXTlRvccwJIKZTk/edit?usp=sharing
Ken,

With the DRL settings you personally tested, that is referring to the actual low beams, correct? I couldn't use that I use non-DRL/not low voltage compatible LED's but I'd like to use switchbacks for my front markers/blinkers and was hoping to find a way that those come on automatically with the light switch position on auto without having to manually switch the lights to the marker/parking light position.

OP
kenweise
Thread Starter #24
Ken,

With the DRL settings you personally tested, that is referring to the actual low beams, correct? I couldn't use that I use non-DRL/not low voltage compatible LED's but I'd like to use switchbacks for my front markers/blinkers and was hoping to find a way that those come on automatically with the light switch position on auto without having to manually switch the lights to the marker/parking light position.
Yes, low beans

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

OP
kenweise
Thread Starter #27
how do you get rid of the shift light
Line 33 of the spreadsheet, shift indication. In IPC central config, change memory slot Shift Indication to Without Shift Indication.

danbfree

3000 Post Club
OK, added below DRL's the line I found from other Ford products if you want to use LED switchback DRL's... These replace the marker/parking light in the front center of the headlamp with LED's that are white while blinkers aren't on and switch to amber and off blinking while turn signal is on. These can be found for about $20 on Amazon and the EL27 blinker adapter is like $10 so you don't get hyper flash. Just one little touch we can do with the stock halogen reflector lights to have a bit more modern appearance.... Anyway, I just added a line for now and will be testing later.

Hi guys. Has anyone had success adding climate temps to the top bar after adding climate control? I changed this on my Focus RS and it is kinda cool. It also displays temperature and fan speed changes in the pop-up circle.

APIM line change:
7D0-04-01: xxxx xxx0 xxxx (change 1 to 0)

Which module needs values changed to enable climate controls on the screen? It appears to be blank in the spreadsheet.

Thanks,

George

OP
kenweise
Thread Starter #31
Which module needs values changed to enable climate controls on the screen? It appears to be blank in the spreadsheet.

Thanks,

George
Line 19. All values are there. There are two different settings that must be changed for it to work.

danbfree

3000 Post Club

Thanks,

George
Climate Control on Screen 7D0-01-01 xxxx xxx3 xxxx
7D0-01-02 xxxx x2xx xxxx
Must change both settings.

Sam4

Anyone feel like explaining this to an old guy with a 2015 and no clue? Are you using a memory stick or a USB from a laptop? I'd love to get rid of the shift light, but you guys are in rocket surgery land smokin spliffs with Elon Musk.......

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Anyone feel like explaining this to an old guy with a 2015 and no clue? Are you using a memory stick or a USB from a laptop? I'd love to get rid of the shift light, but you guys are in rocket surgery land smokin spliffs with Elon Musk.......
Hey man, I know what you mean, I just happen to be an old computer guy personally, I started with computers at age 12 back in '84, hehe... So you need an OBD connector that either comments to a USB on a laptop or if the laptop has Bluetooth, then you can use a Bluetooth OBD connector too. Then you sign up on the ForScan website for an account/license and download the software, has to be a Windows laptop to actually write changes. These numbers are the data blocks it reads, where there xxxxxx's are the numbers you don't worry about changing. There are sections for the Body Control Module, Audio, etc. And that other thread I mentioned above help explains the while process better with links to other Ford enthusiasts sites to read more.

I was unsuccessful getting climate to come up on my 2019. The data made no noticeable changes. Possibly different programming? I used the data from the spreadsheet and also tried the settings I have for climate in my 2016 RS.

Focus RS settings:
7D0-01-02 xxxx x3xx xxxx
7D0-04-01 xxxx xxx0 xxxx (displays temperature in upper bar and shows temp/fan changes in popup circle)

danbfree

3000 Post Club
I was unsuccessful getting climate to come up on my 2019. The data made no noticeable changes. Possibly different programming? I used the data from the spreadsheet and also tried the settings I have for climate in my 2016 RS.

Focus RS settings:
7D0-01-02 xxxx x3xx xxxx
7D0-04-01 xxxx xxx0 xxxx (displays temperature in upper bar and shows temp/fan changes in popup circle)
Intersting! While '17-'19's have the same ECU, looks like they have different APIM's at the very least, if not other modules too... Or they disabled that completely as they strongly feel that having climate control on the media screen is a safety issue and chose to disable it for that reason or something.

Focus RS settings:
7D0-01-02 xxxx x3xx xxxx
I enabled the climate onscreen including the voice control by setting these parameters- both settings have to be changed for it to work:

7D0-01-01 xxxx xxx3 xxxx
7D0-01-02 xxxx x2xx xxxx

2017 Fiesta ST

danbfree

3000 Post Club
I enabled the climate onscreen including the voice control by setting these parameters- both settings have to be changed for it to work:

7D0-01-01 xxxx xxx3 xxxx
7D0-01-02 xxxx x2xx xxxx

2017 Fiesta ST
Yeah, he said he tried those too in his first sentence but just listed the additional ones he tried from a FoRS for the heck of it...