Welcome to Fiesta ST Forum, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Register

See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Forscan Settings Spreadsheet
17 Likes

New Member 33 Rep Points kenweise's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 25 Rep Points  
    State
    MI
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Is there any physical indication that Sony is disabled? How does a user know it did / did not work?
    2016 Shadow Black w/ Cloth Seats
    100% Stock

Senior Member 396 Rep Points danbfree's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 1000 Posts Earned First 2000 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points Earned First 200 Rep Points Earned First 1500 Posts and 300 Rep Points
    State
    OR
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kenweise View Post
    Is there any physical indication that Sony is disabled? How does a user know it did / did not work?
    No physical indication, you will immediately hear a volume difference and also the bass will be more booming, so it's pretty obvious at least. You'll especially notice a slight distortion on the voice command prompts because of the change of volume too so just be sure to turn down both the audio and prompt volumes immediately... Lucky you can get 2 pair of 6.75" speaker upgrades for $105 with wiring adapters on Crutchfield too, I recommend a full 6.75" over 6.5" for the bit of extra bass and tighter fit. There are also sets cheaper that will fit the front, but those linked ones are great quality, fit both the front and rear, also include the free wiring harnesses all for the same good price as Amazon and also free shipping, just not 2 day....

But I digress, the sound difference will be obvious and the stock speakers sound better too and won't blow as long as you watch your volume levels and re-tweak your equalizer for a little less bass anyway...
    '17 Magnetic - black wheels/red calipers - New Feb, '18.
    Tunes: Dizzy V2 e30/93 with Cobb TC at 3.
    Performance: Drop-in filter w/shroud cut, upgraded crossover and turbo inlet, symposer delete and hotside J pipe, TurboSmart VR2 electric recirc DV, 18" glasspack muffler swap with 9" resonated DC Sports black tip, step colder plugs.
    Mounts/bracing: Torque Solutions 75a RMM, Powerflex Street engine upper side mount inserts, TB Performance Traction Bar
    Interior: Mojo Mfg short shift plate, Savanini ball shift knob, upholstered leather padded arm rest.
    Lighting: Techmax proper reflector LED low beams, DeAutoLED bright white reverse and trunk LED's
    Next Steps: Intercooler, induction hose, tint, Eibach springs, hybrid, seats

0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 1000 Posts Earned First 2000 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points Earned First 200 Rep Points Earned First 1500 Posts and 300 Rep Points
    State
    OR
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After digging through the forum looking for Forscan settings, then digging through Explorer and F-Series and Fusion forums, I dedided to pull it all together into one editable spreadsheet. Feel free to make your own contributions. If the format starts getting all mucked up, I will have to restrict it.

You can find the spreadsheet at: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    Ken,

With the DRL settings you personally tested, that is referring to the actual low beams, correct? I couldn't use that I use non-DRL/not low voltage compatible LED's but I'd like to use switchbacks for my front markers/blinkers and was hoping to find a way that those come on automatically with the light switch position on auto without having to manually switch the lights to the marker/parking light position.
    Performance: Drop-in filter w/shroud cut, upgraded crossover and turbo inlet, symposer delete and hotside J pipe, TurboSmart VR2 electric recirc DV, 18" glasspack muffler swap with 9" resonated DC Sports black tip, step colder plugs.
    Mounts/bracing: Torque Solutions 75a RMM, Powerflex Street engine upper side mount inserts, TB Performance Traction Bar
    Interior: Mojo Mfg short shift plate, Savanini ball shift knob, upholstered leather padded arm rest.
    Lighting: Techmax proper reflector LED low beams, DeAutoLED bright white reverse and trunk LED's

0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    State
    MI
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by danbfree View Post
    Ken,

With the DRL settings you personally tested, that is referring to the actual low beams, correct? I couldn't use that I use non-DRL/not low voltage compatible LED's but I'd like to use switchbacks for my front markers/blinkers and was hoping to find a way that those come on automatically with the light switch position on auto without having to manually switch the lights to the marker/parking light position.
    Yes, low beans

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
    100% Stock

0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    State
    OR
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, low beans
    Thanks for the quick reply to confirm. I'm going to have to check out the F-150 spreadsheet again too and see if there are other options that could help as well and maybe have further updates to add...

0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals

State
    IN
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how do you get rid of the shift light

0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    State
    MI
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bettywhite18 View Post
    how do you get rid of the shift light
    Line 33 of the spreadsheet, shift indication. In IPC central config, change memory slot Shift Indication to Without Shift Indication.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
    100% Stock

0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    State
    OR
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK, added below DRL's the line I found from other Ford products if you want to use LED switchback DRL's... These replace the marker/parking light in the front center of the headlamp with LED's that are white while blinkers aren't on and switch to amber and off blinking while turn signal is on. These can be found for about $20 on Amazon and the EL27 blinker adapter is like $10 so you don't get hyper flash. Just one little touch we can do with the stock halogen reflector lights to have a bit more modern appearance.... Anyway, I just added a line for now and will be testing later.

New Member 11 Rep Points snsjets's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals

State
    WA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys. Has anyone had success adding climate temps to the top bar after adding climate control? I changed this on my Focus RS and it is kinda cool. It also displays temperature and fan speed changes in the pop-up circle.

APIM line change:
    7D0-04-01: xxxx xxx0 xxxx (change 1 to 0)

New Member 11 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals

State
    OH
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Which module needs values changed to enable climate controls on the screen? It appears to be blank in the spreadsheet.

Thanks,

George
    2017 Magnetic FiST
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast