Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Forscan Settings Spreadsheet

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Should be a handy resource, thanks for putting it together. One question, Line 9 you have the xxxx x*xxx xxxx, I assume the "*" is supposed to take the place of an "x", the question is which one?

OP
kenweise
Thread Starter #3
Should be a handy resource, thanks for putting it together. One question, Line 9 you have the xxxx x*xxx xxxx, I assume the "*" is supposed to take the place of an "x", the question is which one?
Thanks for finding the typo. I have corrected it. It now shows xxxx xXxx xxxx. Replace the digit where the capital X is at with the theme you want to use.

What's the difference between the boot screen and the screen theme?

Thank you for taking time to make this table and post it for everyone, appreciated!

OP
kenweise
Thread Starter #5
What's the difference between the boot screen and the screen theme?

Thank you for taking time to make this table and post it for everyone, appreciated!
Boot screen shows on startup and shutdown. Theme changes how it looks in between those two.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

OP
kenweise
Thread Starter #6
Updates today:
- Verified that unrestricted foglights (bambi mode) does not work
- Verified that the Upshift light can be turned off

I am not convinced that changing the tire sized or circumference makes any difference to the speedometer.

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Any type of way to turn the double honk off when you get out of the car while its running and close the door?

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Any type of way to turn the double honk off when you get out of the car while its running and close the door?
So much want this. It is almost worth it to install horn cutoff switch to disable the horn entirely.

Last edited:
OP
kenweise
Thread Starter #9
Not that I know of. If someone finds it, I'll add it to the sheet.

Boot screen shows on startup and shutdown. Theme changes how it looks in between those two.

I did try a good portion of the themes/bootup screens in test mode (Ford GT & Lincoln) & had no issues. Thank you for taking the time to make this spreadsheet this will make working in Forscan so much easier.

OP
kenweise
Thread Starter #12
I did try a good portion of the themes/bootup screens in test mode (Ford GT & Lincoln) & had no issues. Thank you for taking the time to make this spreadsheet this will make working in Forscan so much easier.
Feel free to update the spreadsheet with the boot screens and themes you tried, and the result.

brbauer2

Not that I know of. If someone finds it, I'll add it to the sheet.

We don't have the specific module/value that all other Ford's use to disable it.

A couple of my buddies have FiSTs without it and I did pull their asbuilt, but I have yet to find any difference between theirs and mine (I have the honk).

Sent from my OnePlus 6T using Tapatalk

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Thanks for starting up this thread for a specific spreadsheet for our car instead of the older threads just re-hashing the F-150 spreadsheet out there! I may have some stuff to add, I know off the top of my head there is the method to add the Climate control tab and also a multi-color button theme that I think is separate from what you posted. Here is the one I know for sure works on my '17 that you can add to your spreadsheet if you want:

APIM (AS Built)
7D0-01-01 xxxx xxx7 xxxx - Adds Climate tab

OP
kenweise
Thread Starter #15
Thanks for starting up this thread for a specific spreadsheet for our car instead of the older threads just re-hashing the F-150 spreadsheet out there! I may have some stuff to add, I know off the top of my head there is the method to add the Climate control tab and also a multi-color button theme that I think is separate from what you posted. Here is the one I know for sure works on my '17 that you can add to your spreadsheet if you want:

APIM (AS Built)
7D0-01-01xxxxxxx7xxxx- Adds Climate tab
Thanks for the props Danbfree. Climate control is on line 19. I found I needed to change two lines, the one you said and one other. Both are listed.

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Thanks for the props Danbfree. Climate control is on line 19. I found I needed to change two lines, the one you said and one other. Both are listed.
Hehe, not sure how I missed that one, coffee hadn't kicked in yet after travelling yesterday. :)

Thanks again, especially since I can't find my modified version of the spreadsheet.

danbfree

3000 Post Club
FYI, the same value for deleting sat radio as a source (it will still update but not be selectable) also should disable Sony sound processing... since they look contradictory, you may have to try some different combinations but I believe mine had to go from "2" to "0" and both sat radio and Sony processing are disabled.

7D0-01-01 *xxx xxxx xxxx Removes Sirius from audio sources (decrement your value where the asterisk is by 2; if you have an "A" make it "8", if you have "2" make it "0")
7D0-01-01 *xxx xxxx xxxx Sony Sound Processor: A=enabled, 2=disabled

OP
kenweise
Thread Starter #19
FYI, the same value for deleting sat radio as a source (it will still update but not be selectable) also should disable Sony sound processing... since they look contradictory, you may have to try some different combinations but I believe mine had to go from "2" to "0" and both sat radio and Sony processing are disabled.

7D0-01-01 *xxx xxxx xxxx Removes Sirius from audio sources (decrement your value where the asterisk is by 2; if you have an "A" make it "8", if you have "2" make it "0")
7D0-01-01 *xxx xxxx xxxx Sony Sound Processor: A=enabled, 2=disabled
Thanks [MENTION=9500]danbfree[/MENTION]. I have updated the spreadsheet with the Sony items. The two items seem to work together as a Matrix:

A: Sirius and Sony Enabled
8: Sirius Disabled, Sony Enabled
2: Sirius Enabled, Sony Disabled
0: Sirius Disabled, Sony Disabled

I haven't tried these out (it is real cold outside), but that is how I read the logic.

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Thanks [MENTION=9500]danbfree[/MENTION]. I have updated the spreadsheet with the Sony items. The two items seem to work together as a Matrix:

A: Sirius and Sony Enabled
8: Sirius Disabled, Sony Enabled
2: Sirius Enabled, Sony Disabled
0: Sirius Disabled, Sony Disabled

I haven't tried these out (it is real cold outside), but that is how I read the logic.
Sounds right, "0" worked for me to disable both... but as an aside, disabling Sony processing should be one of the main reasons to even mess around with ForScan. It makes even the stock speakers sound better and can really make some even cheap aftermarket 6.75" upgraded speakers sound REALLY good. Just be careful with the volume on stock speakers after disabling, although it will sound better if you crank the volume too much you can blow your speakers. I've even noticed a bit of distortion in the alert sounds and voice prompts so watch your prompt volume levels too, just as an FYI for those who are going to do this...