Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

M-Sport Suspension?

Is anyone running the M-Sport Tarmac suspension with bilstein dampers?

Are the rears a true coil over or a divorced spring set up?

Any pictures of them installed?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I do not believe that anyone on here is running this setup currently.
There IS an American Rally Association, Limited 2 Wheel Drive class crew running them (with the supplied GRAVEL height/rate springs) on a FiST, out of the Washington state area.

IF there will never be a Ground Control coil over conversion for the Koni Sports released (which looks to be the case as of right now [:(]), I want to go with this setup instead (but I will get it with BOTH the supplied gravel springs AND the lower ride height/higher rate tarmac springs when I do [wink]).

The rear is a spring on a weight jacker/height adjuster, and a separate (I believe 'Motorsport' strength level) Bilstein damper valved to the approximate range of both of the available spring offerings with the kit.

The front IS a Motorsport sized/level Bilstein damper, albeit NOT compression OR rebound adjustable (fixed valving), but is a true coil over.