Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mk6 daily driver/ part time track car

Thought i would start a thread for my daily part time track car*
The missus got me a scorpion manifold, cobra non res cat back with a 3.5 rolled out cobra decat and ap coilovers for christmas*
Fitted the exhaust no pics of fitting was not a nice job to do on my back on the drive just need some pas fluid then can test drive the car.
Hopefully fit the coilovers tomorrow

So far jobs done*
Remove ott strips
Fit k&n filter with blue silicone hose
Fit breather filter to cam cover

Jobs to do*
Paint all grills gloss black
Paint headlights and de-tango
Fit coilovers
Remove side strips ? 20190102_132251.jpg 20190102_144719.jpg 20190102_144948.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet ST! I do wish we’d have received the MKVIs over here. MKII Focus too.

Soon to be none Ford cars, yay North America!

Thank you for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Glue and macaroni

OP
L
Thread Starter #5
Haha st225 was an ok car had 1 running 440bhp mostly a rs saying that over here everyone is into the st180
This was my st225 running 440bhp nickname tyre killer it would spin the wheels at 100mph in 4th (on a private road)

Attachments

OP
L
Thread Starter #7
Drove the car today for the 1st time an its loud too loud for my liking so ordered a sports cat to hopefully make it a bit quieter

OP
L
Thread Starter #8
Fitted the coilovers yesterday an must say ford messed up on the design of the front hub shock design both front hub pinch bolts seized an felt as though they were about to snap had to buy a blow torch to heat them u.
I think its a bit too low in the back end

Attachments

OP
L
Thread Starter #9
Few little jobs done today while the sun was out painted the horrible grey plastics gloss black an fitted back onto the car just need to split the lights and paint them an buff the lenses also managed to paint the mondeo calipers and carriers ready for fitting then the missus moaned at me to paint the wheels on her focus gloss black

Attachments

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I would love to import one of these to the states for a track car. It would be a riot.

OP
L
Thread Starter #14
Green_henry The fiesta has the original grill for now until i get a zunsport the focus had the zunsport lower grill it was good an it replaces the original grill and screws in so its a tight fit if your thinking of getting one get it makes the front end look better

OP
L
Thread Starter #15
St170 discs turned up this morning so
1st job of the day was to get them fitted with the mondeo calipers and carriers so ive now got more confidence in the brakes to push the car more on the track
2nd job of the day was to paint my wheels gloss black let them dry over night then 3 coats of lacquer then fit them tomorrow along with the headlights

Attachments

OP
L
Thread Starter #16
Been thinking about pinching the focus off my missus and buying her a car and turning the fiesta into just a track car, as its not too practical for road use with the ride being hard and noisey exhaust, but have been looking at cages and found a place local to me who make them for any car so thinking of going in with the fiesta an see what they can/will do an get some prices.
Engine wise cant decide to keep it na or forced induction i like the sound of throttle bodies but also the noise of a turbo either way i will be getting another engine and build a fresh donkey before fitting

Ford Community Posts