Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

I like to drive

Greetings! New Fiesta ST owner here. [wave]

I'm hoping to learn a thing or two about my new car from the knowledgeable folks here. I have definite plans for the car to increase performance and some very subtle style mods.

I'm no stranger to forums and definitely no stranger to direct injection turbo cars. I plan to track this car as well as daily it. This car, however will not be wasted chasing low ETs down the 1320. Been there [?|] Done that. It's time for something new. I may line it up just for grins, but no concerted pursuit of that discipline for this car.

My genuine interest for this car is to get into autocross and track days at the circuits in my region (I live in northern VA). Summit Point, WV, and VIR in southern VA are some goals for the next year or two. In the meantime, I'm going to check out some of the Capital Driving Club autocross events and really get comfortable at the controls.

... anyway... should be fun! Cheers!

Edit... how could I forget?! Pics of the old "12 second race car"
ENM Track 13.jpg
ENM Track 32.jpg
engine_bay.jpg
ENM Track 33.jpg
MyCar5-29-12.jpg

OP
DARKseid
Thread Starter #7
I miss my mazda MS3. Love my Fiesta, but the speed3 is a beast. Welcome!
Thanks! ... yeah, i miss the Speed3, but i had my fun with it. 160k hard driven miles, and 85k making the power in my sig, I had my fun with it. The syncros finally gave @ 180k miles and I didn't have the interest/time to pull the trans and fix it. Death of a unicorn, my engine compression was less than 1% off factory spec across all 4 cylinders at 140k miles. It's a shame the trans quit.

Anyway... I'm hoping to fill the void with this little guy.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard