Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Falken Ziex ZE950

Yes, had them on the car I owned 3 years ago, 2005 Subaru Legacy GT. They were a cheap all season that performed adequately for New England weather based on price. Not sure what other info you need.

OP
E
Thread Starter #3
Gotcha, just want to know if they are a good bang for the buck tire. I’ll be taking a cross country road trip and I’d figured I’ll get these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I’d say good bang for buck. Just don’t expect too much cornering performance.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I don't know If Falken has addressed/fixed this or not in this current gen of these tires, but I had a 2 gens ago set on my Z28, and they had every sidewall bubble on them (and that was a tall 50 series profile sidewall no less), and from not even very hard impacts, or particularly deep potholes. (And I was not the only one who had that problem with these.) [:(]

Other than that they were decent tires.

SST

i had 3 sets of ZE series from falken before, i find them decent performer for the money, but they are loud after the compound wear out. let say @ 6/32

I got a set of these for a girlfriend's car a while back. they are very mediocre. not bad or good in any way, just as average as average can be. I can't imagine they will deal well with the torque these cars have.