Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

My Revo S242 Turbo on E40 and With 4 Port Aux Fuel.

slopoke

Well I got my car on the dyno today, because Adam @ Tune plus said that we are at the limits of tuning. I was hoping to break the 300 horsepower mark. Missed it by just under 2HP. A little disappointed, but that's life. I do believe the California 91 octane fuel is the hold back. Maybe a big turbo is in my future, who knows. So don't be surprised if I start a thread with a Garrett GTX2860R Gen II in the title. The first dyno chart is just 91 octane, second is on E30, third is E40 with 4 port aux fuel.

dynorunShare_0.png

E30dyno.jpg

E40 Aux Fuel.png

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Well I got my car on the dyno today, because Adam @ Tune plus said that we are at the limits of tuning. I was hoping to break the 300 horsepower mark. Missed it by just under 2HP. A little disappointed, but that's life. I do believe the California 91 octane fuel is the hold back. Maybe a big turbo is in my future, who knows. So don't be surprised if I start a thread with a Garrett GTX2860R Gen II in the title. The first dyno chart is just 91 octane, second is on E30, third is E40 with 4 port aux fuel.

View attachment 19372

View attachment 19371

View attachment 19370
Those are still impressive numbers considering you are running 91oct.....I will personally guarantee you would hit 300 on 93 oct and e30 and so on A NICE COOL DAY.....[raceflag]

Last edited:

Se7eN

That Torque Peak though, must hit pretty hard on take off. As the others say you are so close to 300whp it doesn't matter, on a cooler day you'd reach it easily. I had a similar issue of reaching a peak of HP that can be produced by my turbo. Also thinking a GTX2860 Gen2 for more power, but the stock clutch is already starting to go so I'll stay as is.

OP
slopoke

slopoke

Thread Starter #7
That Torque Peak though, must hit pretty hard on take off. As the others say you are so close to 300whp it doesn't matter, on a cooler day you'd reach it easily. I had a similar issue of reaching a peak of HP that can be produced by my turbo. Also thinking a GTX2860 Gen2 for more power, but the stock clutch is already starting to go so I'll stay as is.
Are you done tuning and have you had your car on a dyno yet?

I’m going to be doing the S242 real soon with methanol injection and e50 tunes by JST I’m really interested to see where it’s going to be at. Especially with this 2jr cowl intake which I’ve heard really good things about

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
No I think Slopoke may still have his S242 still....ill wait for him to chime in to see if he does....Just trying to save someone some skrilla!