Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ford super duty theft spree in NJ this week

I'm making this as a heads up to every that owns, or knows someone who owns a mid 2000's pickup truck, specifically modified ones. My friends truck (grey, has a black bed cap on not pictured) was stolen Tuesday in Hazlet. I was just browsing NJ ST and someones else's friend had their truck(black) stolen Thursday in Flemington. Keep your eyes out for these 2 trucks, and spread the word.

Thats a copy paste from the facebook posts i've been spreading, but if you're in the Tri-state area definitely spread the word

johntruck.jpg johntruck2.jpg

Sucks about your friend's truck. And the second truck in another town. But a spree?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'm making this as a heads up to every that owns, or knows someone who owns a mid 2000's pickup truck, specifically modified ones. My friends truck (grey, has a black bed cap on not pictured) was stolen Tuesday in Hazlet. I was just browsing NJ ST and someones else's friend had their truck(black) stolen Thursday in Flemington. Keep your eyes out for these 2 trucks, and spread the word.

Thats a copy paste from the facebook posts i've been spreading, but if you're in the Tri-state area definitely spread the word

View attachment 19407 View attachment 19408
Sounds like someone needed lojack...best of luck to those who lost their rides!