Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

fifteen52 turbomacs 17x8 silver with tires

Trader history for Coyotemosin (0)

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Please use imgur.com to host images if you are having trouble

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
fifteen52 turbomacs 17x8 silver with tires. slight bit of curb rash. tires are cooper zeon as3s and bridgestone potenza re50s all with newish tread. 800 obo buyer pays for shipping. pics can be sent to emails as im having trouble uploading photos.
Follow protocol for selling stuff on the forum or the post will be removed by Admin. Forum Name.....Date......Price...Photos......etc.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
If I was you I'd insert you link into the first post along with a actual piece of paper with screen name....date.... price in A picture wit the car or wheels in order to show the wheels are actually yours and not a picture taken from the internet......Food for thought. This can all be done with a cell phone also by downloading the Tapatalk app and editing your post and inserting the pictures instead of using imgur..Just remember the less crap people have to click thru will help you sell!...Its TyphoonFiST also....none of that all lowercase crap.[party]

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
thanks for the suggestions wanna buy some wheels?
I currently have a Hard-on for The factory Rado wheels....I have 3 sets....One with winter tires....One set in a gold rubbed bronze w/ summer tires and another set as a back up if I curb or bend any......See my dilemma? If you were closer I would ponder the thought....But Oregon is too far me to drive and get them. GLWS...if you want them gone....remember what I said! [biggrin]

OP
C
Thread Starter #10
better than a piece of paper i have an eyewitness, bought Dustyroads enkeis in astoria this weekend. He saw the wheels on my car and can vouch.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
better than a piece of paper i have an eyewitness, bought Dustyroads enkeis in astoria this weekend. He saw the wheels on my car and can vouch.
Santa came to my house on Christmas and saw my wheels when he dropped off presents.....does this make him a viable source for me to sell wheels Vs. taking a picture with my screen name....Current date.....price? No...no it doesn't. A lot can happen between then and now.... Best of luck with your wheels!

Jerickson88

Lol yeah lock it up.. itā€™s the rules of the forum. Try tinypic.com for another option for hosting.

dmb

I saw them along with the buy weed stock advertisement, buy weed stock and get rich? buy wheels and stay poor [after all it is a fiesta] coin flip?