Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

NEW TIRE: Federal 595RS-PRO

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Hi team. As i saw some of you guys have used the Federal 595 RS-PRO. I recently purchased 4 corners of them (215/40/R17) and waiting them to be fitted in my Fiesta ST180. My car is a STG3 car with 280HP crank and 400NM of torque. I would like to ask you what is the optimal air pressure should i inflate the tires with? I use the car everyday and rarely on track. Please give me the recommended tire pressures for front and rear tires.
Actually I was thinking about this same thing for a different tire. I would think if you changed to an 8" rim, wider tire, and/or taller sidewall, the inflation pressure would deviate from what the ford spec's show? I actually have no idea though...."Tell me more..."

CSM

1000 Post Club
I usually start by setting to the OEM pressures, and tune pressures from there based on some fun back roads near my house. Every tire behaves differentlly, especially once you start getting into 200TW tires, so a blanket "set it to this" doesn't work in my mind to get optimal perforamnce. I like to tune my suspension to a bit of tail happy turn in and pressures are an important factor