Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Subie S Coming to NA

I'm in the camp of "who cares, time for a new engine already" it's been the same basic drivetrain since like 2003 on the STi.... they keep typing to put on more lipstick and I'm not falling for it.

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
I'm in the camp of "who cares, time for a new engine already" it's been the same basic drivetrain since like 2003 on the STi.... they keep typing to put on more lipstick and I'm not falling for it.
Ring lands! Lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
The STI Type RA has a MSRP of $49K and is limited to 500 models. With this being even more rare and more powerful, I would guess north of $50K.
^^^THIS! [wink]

Add in the ridiculous dealer gouging which will most certainly occur, and you will see north of $65K!! [crazyeye]

I agree, if only this where the last hurrah of that powertrain. Ill be surprised if these aren't charged a ridiculous percentage over MSRP just to be put away in garages only to sell at auction years later.

The STI is really a nice car. This limited edition stuff is for the birds though. That ought to be the high volume normal production version.

Ford Community Posts