Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 2016 Fiesta ST owner

Hello,

Just picked up a 2016 Molten Orange, 16k miles. Pretty much in New condition, Ford CPO.
I've owned around 30 cars, and rank the FiSt number one in fun, followed by the Porsche 914 and Miata.
Not planning on modding it other than I got a Cobb RMM- on order.
Although I would love to do more, I just need it as a fun commuter.

Nice meeting ya'll

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hello,

Just picked up a 2016 Molten Orange, 16k miles. Pretty much in New condition, Ford CPO.
I've owned around 30 cars, and rank the FiSt number one in fun, followed by the Porsche 914 and Miata.

Nice meeting ya'll
Just wait a second here....I started with a RMM....said I wasn't gonna mod....next up...Ap3...said that was it.....great price on a BT came up.....Gen 2 gtx2860 here I come....just a shade under 3 years of ownership also.....good luck at resisting the mod bug....welcome to Thunderdome!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard.

Welcome.

I have also previously owned a 72' 2.0 914 and still have "since new" 91' NA Miata...

OP
T
Thread Starter #7
Just wait a second here....I started with a RMM....said I wasn't gonna mod....next up...Ap3...said that was it.....great price on a BT came up.....Gen 2 gtx2860 here I come....just a shade under 3 years of ownership also.....good luck at resisting the model bug....welcome to Thunderdome!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Oh....believe me the temptation to mod is strong. I chipped my 2019 Ram Rebel.
But I must resist. Maybe just a Cobb AP. I'll wait and see. The stock setup is fun enough to keep me from wanting more just yet.

OP
T
Thread Starter #8
Welcome.

I have also previously owned a 72' 2.0 914 and still have "since new" 91' NA Miata...
Ha...mine was also a 91. Don't remember the years of my 914's. One was the 2.0 and the other was a 1.8. both chrome bumpers.
Looks like nice ones have gone through the roof in value. Around $26k. Crazy. Miata's will probably never hit any collector status. Bad timing and to niche.
I could see the ST being a bit collectable. Practical, better performance then a Miata, and soon to be no longer available. Couple that with heavy modding, a clean unmolested example could be the next Supra?

Hello,

Nice meeting ya'll
Welcome! Bwahahahahaha! Not planning on modding it he says...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
T
Thread Starter #11
Did do an intake valve cleaning...just to try and keep on top of it. Definitely smoothed out the off the line clutch take-up.