Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

No Superchargers?

I believe a rotrex supercharger would be quite interesting with our engines. This is true, it has parasitic sap. But it is among the highest spinning superchargers. We're already sitting behind an advanced EFI and spark system compared to the base model fiesta, lumped in with a semi decent forged assembly.

Sure, you'll lose out on the torque, but the tradeoff would be more HP as compared to the stock turbo. You could then utilize a higher rev limit. But yes, this supercharger would cost [emoji383] [emoji383] [emoji383]. I wouldn't be surprised if their smaller units made 250 hp on a mild tune with our platform.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Aside from fueling issues around 300hp, the major restriction to big power is the factory turbo. Its tiny. It'll spool up very quickly and make 20psi easily. Swap out to bigger turbo and the power will follow.

Kinda like all those 1.8 Turbo VWs. Small turbo and big boost.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk