Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FNG from Atlanta

Just picked up a CPO 2016 Tuxedo Black ST with 14k miles.

First “new” car purchase for me. I usually just buy cars from the late 80’s/early 90’s and build them up. Coming from a slammed 91’ s-10 as a daily, and a MK2 Golf & MK2 Scirocco - it’s different in a great way. Looking forward to building it, and meeting new enthusiasts!

Congrats on your "new" FIST. How much did you pay for it?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

OP
S
Thread Starter #9
Market value for my area on most low mileage CPO is 18k. I had it delivered, too. I’ll make a Facebook account just for this I suppose. I haven’t been on major social media since 2011 [8]

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Market value for my area on most low mileage CPO is 18k. I had it delivered, too. I’ll make a Facebook account just for this I suppose. I haven’t been on major social media since 2011 [8]
Congrats on a great choice And yes, worth a "fake" FB account just for the groups... besides any local ones, the big ones to check out are "FiST's of Fury", "Fiesta ST Nation" and "FiST, FoST and RS parts and discussion"... any other big ones (Fiesta ST Owners, etc) are mainly for the non-North American market and they will just tease you for having a 4 door and their ECU/tuning is completely different so I don't bother with those.

Jerickson88

I have 36k miles, original owner in Birmingham, listed at 14.5 and can’t sell. It’s all good though. I’m gonna keep her.

OP
S
Thread Starter #14
Thanks guys! I absolutely love this car. The torque is to fun. I just got a Boomba 50/50, and plan to get an intercooler, 80* thermostat, synposer delete, Cobb AP, and intake here soon. I sold my s10 for near asking price, so I'm going to pay off some debt and get cracking on the STeezy.

CSM

1000 Post Club

Forgot to share what it looks like. [8]
ooooo that looks nice. Love the wheel choice! I ran those same ones for a while.

Here is what mine looks like

I live in Grant Park, not sure where you are at in Atlanta but say hello if you ever see me!

OP
S
Thread Starter #17
ooooo that looks nice. Love the wheel choice! I ran those same ones for a while.

Here is what mine looks like

I live in Grant Park, not sure where you are at in Atlanta but say hello if you ever see me!
I will for sure. I used to live over in little five points, but recently moved to Stone mountain.

Are there local meets ever?

CSM

1000 Post Club
I will for sure. I used to live over in little five points, but recently moved to Stone mountain.

Yeah do a facebook search for a group called ATL ST/RS Club. I haven't been to a meetup myself but I do know they are quite active

Woods247

2000 Post Club

All of the meets are far OTP. We could create one somewhere in the city.