Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SCHROTH QuickFit Pro Harnesses and Pads

Trader history for Paul_H (0)

I had installed these in my car, and only drove about 1 mile with them. These were never used on the track and were not in any accidents. Includes passenger and driver side harnesses, along with pads the toggles to make the harness easier to adjust. Here's a link to the HMS website, https://www.hmsmotorsport.com/products/quickfit-pro#3317. These are the Ford Fiesta G7 models and I had no issues bolting them into my 2018. You can see pictures of these installed in my Build Thread: https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/19265-Paul-s-Track-and-Autocross-Toy-Build/page4

Price: $400
Shipping: Free inside of CONUS

IMG_1129.jpg
IMG_1127.jpg
IMG_1126.jpg

Attachments

OP
P
Thread Starter #3
I'd like to try and sell them as a set, especially since I just listed them. If they are still around next week, I'll consider splitting them.

I'd like to try and sell them as a set, especially since I just listed them. If they are still around next week, I'll consider splitting them.
sounds good man ! LMK! I just dont drive with passengers often so no real use for passenger for me!

Can you pull the belts through and switch the sides so you can use either on the driver's side? If so, I'll take the other one.

OP
P
Thread Starter #6
[MENTION=1202]phlandry[/MENTION], I don't know. Will check tonight when I get home and will post back.

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Can you pull the belts through and switch the sides so you can use either on the driver's side? If so, I'll take the other one.
Without cutting all the stitches and re-sewing things together or installing the whole thing backwards (good luck getting the releases to work) you cannot switch left to right.

Are you set on the Pro version? I currently have the regular Quickfit. I am mulling over the idea of buying this set and then selling my drivers regular one.
Let me know via DM how much your looking to get? I have a HANS so quick fit pro is better but I don’t have to use it if I don’t need to....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I figure since it tells you how to reassemble the length adjuster in the instruction manual, it's probably not too difficult to disassemble in the middle of the belts at the adjusters. You shouldn't need to cut anything, just thread it through the buckles. Then when reassembling just switch the left and right straps so it fits on the other side, unless they're different lengths or there's something else I'm missing.

I don't need it to work with HANS, I'm just looking for more support during track days and autocross so I'd be interested in a normal one if you're looking to sell one.

OP
P
Thread Starter #11
There is a plastic end on one of the lap belt ends that prevents removing the strap from the adjuster. Nothing I'm wiling to mess with for fear of breaking then end or damaging the strap.