Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Random crap: OEM Fog lights, BNIB OEM Lug Nuts, OEM upper half of intake, OEM Crossover Tube, OEM Intercooler

Trader history for CSM (2)

CSM

1000 Post Club
FREE Intercooler from 2014. 53k miles on it. Condition about what you expect, dings and some dents in fins. Good for someone going back to stock. No shipping. FREE. Pick up in Atlanta
[/IMG]

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Intercooler from 2014. 53k miles on it. Condition about what you expect, dings and some dents in fins. Good for someone going back to stock. No shipping. $40 picked up Atlanta area

OEM Fog lights from 2014. Includes ZXE Bulbs w/ about 6 months on them. 54k miles on them. $50 shipped

Brand new OEM spec lug nuts. From a wheel/tire package I purchased at Tire rack but never used. $15 shipped

OEM Crossover tube from 2014. $35 shipped

OEM Top half of intake filter box from 2014. $25 shipped
Pics no Worky! [giggle]

OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
Fixing it now. Was hosting on Google Photos and the forum doesn't seem to like that. Weird that it works for me but not others. probably some sharing permissions crap

OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #13
Crossover tube and intake box half have SOLD

All items shipping today!

OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #14
Items shipped yesterday!

Only the intercooler remains. Local pick up only

OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #15
Intercooler is now FREE. You just have to meet me in Atlanta to pick it up. Need to clean my house out.