Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Review X47R stratified 4 port

OP
bluthdr
Thread Starter #22
How'd the 4-port injection install go?
It was not to bad.Only real issue was having to play with the bottom alternator bolt getting it to line up and go back in,but with alot of patience i have mine in perfect.
Once installed and driving the car everyday for 4 months the npt fitting on the aeromotive fuel T developed a leak,npt fitting just needed to be tightened some and has been leak free ever since.

TDavis

1000 Post Club
The instructions are pretty straight forward?
Yeah, the Stratified instructions are really detailed and have pictures as well. But there can always be a few hidden things when actually experiencing the install yourself that the instructions may not point out.

As far as I know the alternator bolt is the only thing that will take the most time. I knew that, but I just wanted to make sure there were not any other hangups. Thankfully Alex from Stratified tried to make the instructions easier for people when installing the spacers for the alternator.