Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Review X47R stratified 4 port

This setup has been on the car for 3,000 miles and has been flawless.During the tuning we did 10 datalogs dialing it in starting off with e30 and finished with e50 fuel.I have since done countless little burst's of power moving thru traffic and this thing has power everywhere.
Far as power goes we were seeing some 315-320whp vdyno numbers off the datalogs running e50,but like the majority of these cars's cyl#1 is noisy.We decided to trim the timing some on cyl#1 and 4 to curb some of the knock counts as we were seeing 3-5 on most runs on cyl 1 and 4.
Timing is still strong at 15.28 up top.
Boost stays in the 26.5-27.1psi range during wot pulls and this is also running the pumaspeed header with a cp-e catless dp.
The vdyno graph was the final tune on e50 with the timing trimmed some on cyl 1 and 4,but i have since moved up to e60 as i have the fueling headroom nod from my tuner.I may in the future go back to a previous tune that showed 320whp 339wtq and datalog it with e60 to see if it does better vs the e50.

fiesta st stratified vdyno final tune v1.50.jpg

20180619_175726 (1).jpg

20181006_170407.jpg

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Impressive numbers.

How does it run on the street? How bad is lag? Wheelspin? Running corn i assume?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

OP
bluthdr
Thread Starter #3
Impressive numbers.

How does it run on the street? How bad is lag? Wheelspin? Running corn i assume?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
On the street it runs good,but no car mano a mano runs against anything yet with it being winter now. No turbo lag.wheelspin yes when it is cold outside lol.
Running lot of corn with e60 blend.

jeff

2000 Post Club
That is fantastic. Beautiful engine bay too. Recently sold my red strut bar and CP-E intake for other flavors. Just dyno'd my X47 Monday with similar results. I look forward to seeing a real dyno of your car, I think your numbers will be a bit higher.

Thanks for posting!!!

Nice! and just to confirm, your fuel system is all stock right? If so, then I'm glad to hear the stock fuel system can handle as high as E50 or E60 with that amount of power.

An x47 may be in my future, maybe in a couple summers..

OP
bluthdr
Thread Starter #8
Nice! and just to confirm, your fuel system is all stock right? If so, then I'm glad to hear the stock fuel system can handle as high as E50 or E60 with that amount of power.

An x47 may be in my future, maybe in a couple summers..
The lpfp has enough flow to support 400whp,but the stock injectors can only flow enough to support 300whp.
To safely have 300+whp with the x47R turbo you need aux fuel and run e30-e50 fuel.

What about using the single port aux fuel? Can you still achieve the same power levels with your setup? Why go 4 port over single? I would like your exact setup and hp numbers but would love to save myself 600 bucks if I could.

OP
bluthdr
Thread Starter #11
What about using the single port aux fuel? Can you still achieve the same power levels with your setup? Why go 4 port over single? I would like your exact setup and hp numbers but would love to save myself 600 bucks if I could.
You might be able to achieve the same power level with the single port.I picked the 4 port because it is a more precise aux fuel setup as i wanted that because of going for the 320whp range,plus i believe the 4 port would get me there more safely than a single port.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
The next question now is.....Throttle body injection Aux or Multiport injection Aux? To be or not too be...That is the question?

OP
bluthdr
Thread Starter #13
The next question now is.....Throttle body injection Aux or Multiport injection Aux? To be or not too be...That is the question?
Another question.has anybody reached 300+whp using a throttle body injection aux fuel setup on a hybrid turbo.

VirtualRonin

Active Military

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
The intake manifold isn't meant to flow fuel is the main detriment.
So why did Stratified even come up with a throttle injection kit? If it was fruitless why push for it and build the TBI Aux. Kit?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
many big turbo DHM kit users as well as ATP kits making 360 whp on the single aux kit, no reason why any hybrid couldn't max out on one
The current quarter mile record holder makes north of 360whp, DHM kit, single port Stratified aux fuel kit

there is a VT330R hybrid user in Florida making 332whp on WMI (no aux) tuned by JST - just as another option

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
there is a VT330R hybrid user in Florida making 332whp on WMI (no aux) tuned by JST - just as another option

I was going to say something about him too, but hes not on here. Its strange that almost no one goes WMI instead of aux.

OP
bluthdr
Thread Starter #19
many big turbo DHM kit users as well as ATP kits making 360 whp on the single aux kit, no reason why any hybrid couldn't max out on one
The current quarter mile record holder makes north of 360whp, DHM kit, single port Stratified aux fuel kit

To each there own.
I still prefer a 4 port aux fuel vs the single aux since you get a more even fuel flow into the motor,plus don't know how long the plastic im might hold up to high concentrations of ethanol fuel running the single aux kit.