Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Looking for advice on Wheels and Tires

Hey Guys

Relatively new owner here. Got my FiST May 2018. I financed the car so I am not looking to do engine upgrades just yet. For now, I'd like to focus on cosmetic things. As such, I am looking to get new wheels. I am currently on the stock wheels. The previous owner (used 2015 model) put a set of Firehawks which I have really liked. The ride is a bit firm but the control is pretty fantastic. I'm in SoCal by the way. Lately, I've been looking into new wheels for my ride. Wondering how much the 16' wheels would change the ride experience? Do you feel you get a better ride and more control? I'm also considering getting the Mountune/Eibach spring kit for a slightly lower ride. If you could just provide examples, experiences, and ideas of wheel and tire setups 16' and 17' with advantages and disadvantages (particularly in SoCal climate) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everybody, Cheers.