Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD SOLD...ST STXA coilovers

Trader history for Dpro (5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Ok these have around 18k on them and are a year and a half old . I got a lot of stuff going on and I may not use them my loss is your gain. These had height adjustment, damper adjustment and camber adjustment.

SOLD!

Last edited:
How was the install and Ride on these? I'm reading the installation can be a little tricky, and I live in colder climates, but I'm considering purchasing.

Thanks!

OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
How was the install and Ride on these? I'm reading the installation can be a little tricky, and I live in colder climates, but I'm considering purchasing.

Thanks!
They do ride nice, as far as install whats the tricky part you talk of? Yes the clutch resivior is the way of unbolting the left front strut but can moved temporarily to do the install.

I own a set of these for those asking questions. They ride better than stock, and short of the fact that the top camber plates aren't really accessible when installed there's nothing about the install that's not straightforward. The access is a Fiesta design issue not an ST-XTA one. Good price on a nice set of coilovers. Keep in mind that these are made by KW.

OP, not wanting to piss on your thread, just thought I'd answer as a third party with nothing in the game. GLWS.

OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
I own a set of these for those asking questions. They ride better than stock, and short of the fact that the top camber plates aren't really accessible when installed there's nothing about the install that's not straightforward. The access is a Fiesta design issue not an ST-XTA one. Good price on a nice set of coilovers. Keep in mind that these are made by KW.

OP, not wanting to piss on your thread, just thought I'd answer as a third party with nothing in the game. GLWS.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.