Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

cobb accesstuner to enable cobb traction control

I would like to take the cobb stage 2 map I'm using and modify so cobb traction is default on at a value I decide.

Can I use access tuner to do this?

I haven't even downloaded accesstuner yet, but I want to know more before I waste any time? I'm probably going to get a real tune this coming summer, but for the rest of winter this would be nice.

edit:

reading a little more it looks like this software can likely do it but takes a $150 class to get. Anybody want to / able to mod this one change on a map for me?

I’m pretty sure the ATR is now keyed to a specific AP, so any changes you want must be done with your ATR or a ProTuner.

Quisp

1000 Post Club
Yeap probably just a drop down menu. But you need access. I would think a tuner could do for a nominal price.

OP
theblue
Thread Starter #5
me getting started with cobb - "wow this is a great value with a lot of features"

me now - "how could I not see they would nickle and dime me to make up for it"

Quisp

1000 Post Club
I paid $600 in 94 for a ecu exchange for my SER . It added about 5hp and had no user features. The AP is miraculous.

me getting started with cobb - "wow this is a great value with a lot of features"

me now - "how could I not see they would nickle and dime me to make up for it"
Cobb Tuning and the AP user functions are light years ahead of the closest competitor. Cobb also tells you that to unlock the full potential you need to take the training and download the Accesstuner software and do the tuning yourself, OR take it to a Pro Tuner and pay them to do it.

If you don't learn to do things for yourself, it will ALWAYS cost more to pay someone that DID take the time to learn how to do things for themselves. It's a simple fact of life that SO MANY people just don't yet understand. I attribute this poor acceptance of personal responsibility to the liberal education system. Maybe it was the Boomer parents that have done too much for their kids. They always wanted "free love and money" to take dope and party. Oh, sorry. My indignation with the contemporary youth is showing. It's still true though...

OP
theblue
Thread Starter #8
fake news. I should be able to set traction control on and it stays on (along with other basic settings). that's all I want, it's like freekin demo software or like when you order a burger and they include "house chip" nobody wants house chips, just charge me the extra dollar up front for the french fries and quit playing games.

fake news. I should be able to set traction control on and it stays on (along with other basic settings). that's all I want, it's like freekin demo software or like when you order a burger and they include "house chip" nobody wants house chips, just charge me the extra dollar up front for the french fries and quit playing games.
Not fake news. Typical new york libtard. However, if it is freeware, then WTF can't you just download some free shit and do it yourself? It defaults to OFF because of fucktards like you who would go and crash their car and try to sue Cobb because you were stupid. Learn the shit yourself of GTFO.

OP
theblue
Thread Starter #10
I'm not looking to change the AFR, I just want to turn cobb traction control on or off while I continue to build out my car and then get a protune.

thanks for the insults, I'm just some idiot who owns and runs an endurance racing team and apparently can't drive or learn anything.