Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Difference between Focus 15 spokes and the Ford Racing / EAP wheels?

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
https://frsport.com/ford-racing-m-1...UDlorCrLUQXp394rMLGYYztWP9iIxDKBoC2yUQAvD_BwE

If the site I find a product at says tpms isn't compatible I have a hard time taking a chance on it. Did you use the stock fiesta sensors?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
Yes I did. I bought new valve stems and swapped over the sensors. Fits just fine.

These were SVT EAP wheels not the Ford Racing ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Lmfao, i turned that off with forscan. You may have to bolt them on yourself but you should be able to drop of a set of wheels and tires for a mount and balance at just about any reputable shop and ask that no tpms be installed.

Hell i went and got a set of R compounds installed on old focus 16" wheels for autocross right at the dealer where i bought the car from.
Most folks have re used stockers or bought the universal ones. OR turned off tpms with forscan.
Yeah I tried using forscan once and didn't have much luck figuring it out so I gave up. Good to see it helped you out though. I hope magnetise chimes in, id like to know if he used the stock tpms cuz if he did... I'm totally buying these.

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Yes I did. I bought new valve stems and swapped over the sensors. Fits just fine.

These were SVT EAP wheels not the Ford Racing ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Okay, so not the ones I linked, gotcha. Maybe I can find the eap ones around somewhere in black.

Rocketst

1000 Post Club

PunkST

2000 Post Club
They came in black, grey, and hard to find gold
All with a ford racing center cap.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Lmfao, i turned that off with forscan. You may have to bolt them on yourself but you should be able to drop of a set of wheels and tires for a mount and balance at just about any reputable shop and ask that no tpms be installed.

Hell i went and got a set of R compounds installed on old focus 16" wheels for autocross right at the dealer where i bought the car from.
^^^THIS!
I have a problem locally with shops refusing to install a tire on a wheel which is wider than the manufacturer 'allows', but NEVER EVER with not installing any TPMS at all.

IF they ever gave me a hard time, I would just tell them that they are for racetrack use ONLY. [wink]

I also want to turn off the dash light with FORSCAN as I am getting rid of TPMS altogether on ALL of my wheels.

PunkST

2000 Post Club
The most recent forscan menus setup had it as an easy hot button selection. I assume it knew the proper values to change once selected as i habent had any issues. It should be under instrument cluster or body control module.....

Just be aware these rims aren't tpms compatible and are a violation of the nhtsa rules about tpms. It's the same as for our cats, if the car came with it it is against the law to disable. But, most problematic, it's illegal for a shop to install these on a car that has a tpms sensor so you may have a hard time getting these installed. Check out the tread act. Love the rims though... It's a shame I can't use them.

errr.. Mine certainly are compatible. I've had OEM TPMS installed on them by two different tire shops (battery died on one of them), no issues/complaints.

https://frsport.com/ford-racing-m-1...UDlorCrLUQXp394rMLGYYztWP9iIxDKBoC2yUQAvD_BwE

If the site I find a product at says tpms isn't compatible I have a hard time taking a chance on it. Did you use the stock fiesta sensors?

I've used stockers.

errr.. Mine certainly are compatible. I've had OEM TPMS installed on them by two different tire shops (battery died on one of them), no issues/complaints.

I've used stockers.
Do you run spacers? I thought I read the stock FiST wheels are 47.5mm.

Fond some focus 15 spokes I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on but wanted to confirm they are a direct fit, this thread was a big help.

Nope, did not run spacers. They were a 100% direct fit, no hubcentric ring needed. The EAP wheels were 49mm offset, only a 2mm difference from stock so you wont need a spacer either