Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

White Steelies on a Molten Orange FiST

tzimmer

Hey there, since my last post I've done a little bit to my FiST. Still have the FSWerks Short Shifter, but have since done a Cobb Stage 1 93 Tune (w air filter and RMM) as well as an MBRP catback exhaust. Recently bought these Dunlop Winter Maxx's (205/65R15) off a friend. Always wondered how white steelies would look on a car so $12 in white spray paint and a couple hours later ended up with this. I have to say, I think it looks pretty cool. Really love this car and feel even better knowing this car can handle pretty much anything a Michigan winter could throw at it.

Attachments

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
That does look great (for steelies, and even over some of the lesser alloys out there), but that tire is SUPER TALL! [crazyeye]

Does it rub at all, even on factory suspension? [dunno]

OP
T

tzimmer

Thread Starter #6
That does look great (for steelies, and even over some of the lesser alloys out there), but that tire is SUPER TALL! [crazyeye]

Does it rub at all, even on factory suspension? [dunno]
A little bit, yeah. [paranoid] Probably could (should) have gone for something smaller than 65s but I got them used for a great price in great condition, so I can't complain too much. Its mostly when turning and hitting little bumps at the same time. My next set will definitely be smaller. [thumb]