Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

the whoosh Hybrid Turbo is here...help us name it

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
When is the name going to be chosen anyways?.....Its about time to put this to an end and on the website.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Here's a couple to play off the EcoBoost that Ford in using to call these cars.

EcoMax - You are taking their puny turbo and maximizing it.

EcoBeast -- This name is already out there as stickers and such, not copy righted or anything. It would basically free advertising for your EcoBeast hybrid turbo.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Ecobeast can easily go just like the intercooler to Ecobeast V2!......right right.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I could see an entire line of EcoBeast parts... playing off the EcoBoost name for these cars.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I could see an entire line of EcoBeast parts... playing off the EcoBoost name for these cars.
Ford put the Kabosh on the use of that name due to it being close to EcoBoost. There was a guy who produced nice billet Ecobeast badges and was told to quit by Ford or else....Big dawg vs. Little dawg kind of deal. Ask me how I know...aaahh....hmmm.

Last edited:
OK here's a few more. Sorry it's on my brain now, plus I could really use this turbo!

Whoosh Cyclone
Whoosh Twister
Lil Demon
Whoosh Marvel
and my fav out of this try... SilverStreak

dmb

This thread keeps Ron's turbo in the news/talk, smart move by Ron. I don't see a end to this anytime soon, and i'm sure hes got more than the turbo's worth of add. time on this. looks like a winner both ways for Whoosh on this one [like] Oh and Ron has my address so he knows ''WHAT'' to do

WM CAT-1
WM CAT-2
WM CAT-3
WM CAT-4
WM CAT-5

You could have a whole line of turbo's obviously the CAT-5 being the most powerful.

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Ford put the Kabosh on the use of that name due to it being close to EcoBoost. There was a guy who produced nice billet Ecobeast badges and was told to quit by Ford or else....Big dawg vs. Little dawg kind of deal. Ask me how I know...aaahh....hmmm.

See now I would've started selling 2 different badges. An "eco" badge, and a "beast" badge, that were keyed at the edge to fit together. Would also have a small batch of other prefix badges so you had "options". ;)