Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Costco

OP
Old Rally fan
Thread Starter #22
One of my local Firestorm dealers states that they Price Match, so I am wondering if they will match Costco installation and roadside warranty?

If you really want some AS3+ tires PM me. I have two half-used and two brand new I was going to put online. Moved to Texas and found a great deal at Winding Road on some summer performance. I have a road hazard claim that got me the two brand new ones. Never been mounted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which one did you go to? I just got new tires for the xB from Costco and waited two weeks after being told it would take 4 days. I got fed up and drive down there, and they said only two shipped. I had to ask them to check real fast, and what do you know, they had all 4.. They then made it a big deal as if they were doing me a huge favor to mount and balance them that day.

I asked them to balance within 0 because nothing less than perfect for the wife right? Took it to my shop and checked the job. All wheels were off by a quarter. Not happy with them. [thumbdown]
I quit my membership with Costco. The tire sales department is lazy as fuck. And they scuffed two of my rims by careless handling. I think my membership was about 60 bucks per year. I learned that you shouldn't buy your tires from the same place that sells you a 1 pound hotdog for a buck!

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
I learned that you shouldn't buy your tires from the same place that sells you a 1 pound hotdog for a buck!
Wow. I wouldn't eat that for free.

I'd do something healthier, like smoke a pack of menthols. [:o)]

I quit my membership with Costco. The tire sales department is lazy as fuck. And they scuffed two of my rims by careless handling. I think my membership was about 60 bucks per year. I learned that you shouldn't buy your tires from the same place that sells you a 1 pound hotdog for a buck!
Good for you, man. I too am never doing business with them unless it's the best deal on the rubber, and I'll just mount and balance myself. It takes me 45 mins tops to do this stuff, not 2.5hrs. Granted I won't have to do an invoice and note all the damage to the vehicle.. [screwy]

OP
Old Rally fan
Thread Starter #30
Why are you running all season tires in Menifee?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Even though it does not rain very much in So Cal it still does and I do not want to skid off the road, so wet protection is very important to me, not snow. I used to drive Ortega Hwy commuting to work in the OC, so I fell in love with cars that are sporty and handle well. With this car I do not commute anymore just 15 miles a day not 135 miles.

Thanks for the offer but I do not want to hassle finding somebody to mount and balance, I am pretty set on the Firestone Indy tires.

OP
Old Rally fan
Thread Starter #31
I quit them years ago and I only went to America Tire, I joined to get the tire deal. Costco tire guys get paid by the hour they work harder to get out of work than doing it, that night they kept trying to get me to comeback another night, and I told them NO do it now. That is when they said OH HEY the tires that we selected and ordered are not correct no DEAL.[rant]