Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2016 White Platinum FiST - Recaros, Sunroof and Navigation - $16,900

Trader history for yoeddy (0)

********************** SOLD *********************

$16,900

This is a low mileage (~11,000 miles) adult owned Fiesta ST. Its fun to drive - even in winter with good snow tires. I am selling this car since I switched jobs and now work from home - thus the low miles. I have maintenance receipts for the only work done so far - synthetic oil changes at 5k and 10k.

All of the options:
Sunroof
Navigation
Heated Recaro seats
17" Performance wheels
Sync3 touchscreen with Bluetooth support

I also have a set of Bridgestone Blizzak WS-80s with about 3000 miles. These are mounted on 15" steel wheels. If you want the mounted snow tires, I will sell them to you for $400.

Note: one photo shows the snow tires on steel wheels, the other photo shows the summer tires.

I am in Northern Vermont.

https://imgur.com/a/Pu9o6k4

Last edited:
OP
Y
Thread Starter #2
Clean title in hand. This car needs to be driven instead of sitting idle in my driveway. :)

Here is my fuelly history to show that the car was driven as a commuter, not tracked or raced:

OP
Y
Thread Starter #5
How firm are you on price? KBB is stating private sale value is more than 2k what you have it listed for.
Of course I am flexible on price. Look around, most low mileage FiSTs with Recaros, Sunroof, etc are listed for even higher than I am asking.