Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta st cold air intake ?

Which cai is everyone running ? I want one for my 17 but i dont want to spend alot , i saw the MAPerfomance intake was a good price but i dont really see any reviews on it . Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a 2j racing intake, its cheap but is loud and take a good level of skill to put it in correctly. You will also need a map sensor extension and the evap system from a 2015 FiST.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I have the MAP intake and I LOVE it!

The turbo noise is intoxicating honestly. I just picked up a 2013 Golf R with a full intake and it’s nowhere near as loud as my Fiesta. I can 100% recommend it.

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
I have the injen, I like it but I'll probably go with a 2j at some point to suck less hot air. If you just want wooshy sounds you can do the maf adapter and cone filter. If you live somewhere *hot* you might want something positioned further away.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Which cai is everyone running ? I want one for my 17 but i dont want to spend alot , i saw the MAPerfomance intake was a good price but i dont really see any reviews on it . Any suggestions?

I see you are non-US
We ship internationally but the guys at AET I'm sure can help you
The best actual cold air intake for your non-us Fiesta in my opinion and many thousands of others is the ITG intake kit.
Here's the link to their site https://www.aetmotorsport.com/pages/ford-fiesta-st-180

I see you are non-US
We ship internationally but the guys at AET I'm sure can help you
The best actual cold air intake for your non-us Fiesta in my opinion and many thousands of others is the ITG intake kit.
Here's the link to their site https://www.aetmotorsport.com/pages/ford-fiesta-st-180
Does this go for the US Fiesta’s as well. How does it compare to the cpe or 2j. I have big turbo in mind.

I loved my 2jr should never have sold it. But I would put my list as

1. 2jr Intake
2. ITG Intake
3. CPE.

Granted the CPE is the nicest looking and the 2JR is the loudest and cheapest.