Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cars & Coffee Los Angeles

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Namm show?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
Ya its a Music Business show that happens every year. All the equipment manufactures roll out all their products and new products at the Anaheim convention center.Instruments of all sorts P Guitars,keyboards/Piano, synthesizers, drums, horns etc...mics, monitors,mixing boards,mic pres, etc....
You see some wild instruments as well.

Lots of dinners, lunches, tons of Aritists amd producers. Its now combineded with AES( Audio engineering Society) so tons of engineers as well. Big names roll through, tons of live shows. Sometimes shows by big names. Most are free or invite. Have video of Stevie Wonder at the Sequential ( synthesizer company ) booth playing around on their synths.
I am a sound engineer , music composer so its kind of a big deal. Lots of contacts,friends etc...

Sam4

woo hoo! I'm here from Philly for work - I'll be there. Got an OC beach meeting for followers of Bill Wilson at 7am, cars and coffee, and then some sightseeing by way of Harry Bosch novels - Cahuenga, Mullholland, echo park, farmers market. I'll be the guy in "tourist tee shirt, black socks and bermuda shorts".
Thanks for the heads up on this, Koozy!

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #9
Cars & Coffee Los Angeles

Filled and overflowing on to the side street. Need a larger location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dmb

And people worry about plastic straws. Iv'e seen a lot of plastic at the beach, water bottles come to mind, but i can't remember straws, shotgun shells is another one. so when the ocean overflows in this area all that plastic is going to kill all the waterworld people. count me in. AK-47 shotguns forever

Sam4

Thx for the pics. I got turned around and didnt find it. Caught a 911 in Gulf livery making BIG noise with a Lambo on Hollywood Blvd, went up to Mulholland, a bad choice at Coldwater Canyon - yes, down to Ventura Blvd dammit. Cranked up Lou Reed's "Dirty Boulevard" and headed back to OC. Every day's a car show in LA.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I think they should combine those two events.
Cars, Coffee, 'n Guns
Sounds like a great Sunday get together.

Wait, then we could have Cannabis Oil Vendors too.
Now we got a real party.

Dave

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
I think they should combine those two events.
Cars, Coffee, 'n Guns
Sounds like a great Sunday get together.

Wait, then we could have Cannabis Oil Vendors too.
Now we got a real party.

Dave
You might be onto something Dave....

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

dmb

I'm in! I bought a shotgun made in the Philippines 190? bolt action, sheet medal receiver, 2 round magazine [tin?] and a water pipe barrel, welded closed, gave it to my Filipino neighbor.

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #17
It's that time again. Cars & Coffee LA held last Sunday of every month 7AM-10AM, so that means.... this Sunday, Feb 24th.

http://carsandcoffeela.com/
https://www.facebook.com/CarsandCoffeeLA

Cars & Coffee Los Angeles is held at the parking lot adjacent to the Historic Mulholland Fountain on the corner of Los Feliz Blvd & Riverside Dr.

William Mulholland (September 11, 1855 – July 22, 1935) was an Irish American civil engineer who was responsible for building the infrastructure to provide a water supply that allowed Los Angeles to grow into the largest city in California.

As the head of a predecessor to the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power, Mulholland designed and supervised the building of the Los Angeles Aqueduct, a 233-mile (375 km)-long system to move water from Owens Valley to the San Fernando Valley. The creation and operation of the aqueduct led to the disputes known as the California Water Wars.

MAP
3226 RIVERSIDE DR
LOS ANGELES, CA 90027