Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fix for Sagging Shelf?

maestromaestro

1000 Post Club
These things are about $100 OEM - steep, for some pressed fiber with mouse fir. I would imagine that junk yards would want $50. Heck, those damn strings are $14 on eBay.

And, so far I was able to find a single seller of the clips that slide over the support pegs - in the UK (well, the one that sells them at a decent price).

As you could guess, mine is in a pretty tattered condition.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
[MENTION=3563]TyphoonFiST[/MENTION] - I think the trick to making that fiberglass shelf, will be in getting the time down to a level where the selling costs and profit will be worth it for both parties. If it takes too long to make the product, you'll have to sell at too high a price; and not as many people will buy. Still, some income is better than none. We'll stay tuned... [thumb]
Oh I'll keep it updated ....when it gets warmer here and I can be outside more....I will start on it. Puxatawny Phil said not too much winter left so we will see!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Intuit

3000 Post Club
It's not freak'n PRO like @sonicmn (https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/fix-for-sagging-shelf.19513/post-339718), but I can check one more annoyance off the list.

(high-res photos - click on the photos -or- the link below for full size images)
https://1drv.ms/f/s!ABsZJDCN8kMMgaxh
PackageTrayFix1.jpg
PackageTrayFix2.jpg
PackageTrayFix3.jpg
PackageTrayFix4.jpg
PackageTrayFix5.jpg

Search Tags: Package Tray Trim ; Privacy Cover ; Rear Deck Lid ; Bowing ; Bent ; Weight ; Panel ; Hatch ; Trunk
https://parts.autonationfordwhitebe...9Zmllc3RhJnk9MjAxNSZ0PXN0JmU9MS02bC1sNC1nYXM=

Last edited:
Looks great! probably a bit easier than what I did.

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
These things are about $100 OEM - steep, for some pressed fiber with mouse fir. I would imagine that junk yards would want $50. Heck, those damn strings are $14 on eBay.

And, so far I was able to find a single seller of the clips that slide over the support pegs - in the UK (well, the one that sells them at a decent price).

As you could guess, mine is in a pretty tattered condition.
This one came complete, out of the box and into the car, nothing missing or needed.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
There may be something in the works..that is better than the OEM cover. Keep your eyes peeled.