Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Found a set of leather seats...

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
I was at the local junkyard hunting down some odds and ends. I headed to the Ford section and found a crashed Fiesta SES with a nice leather interior. I have base seats in my FiST.

How much different are FiST seats vs regular Fiesta seats (aside from fabric covering or Recaros) ???

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

OP
RubenZZZ

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2
I should grab the rears in case i ever score some FoST leather recaros...

OP
RubenZZZ

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
wow looks so nice. Would like to use this in your car?
The white piping on the seats would match my pearl white FiST pretty well. And the leather may be easier to keep clean than fabric.

How does Ford's leather tend to hold up?

I should grab the rears in case i ever score some FoST leather recaros...

I snagged front ST3 Focus seats for $175 a piece [cool]. then drove like 4 more hours to a different junk yard to get Titanium FiST rear leather Seats. I would def recommend snagging those full leather seats out of that SES. after all they are not Recaros, but they do not make Titanium Fiestas anymore and those seats are hard to come by. (I didn't know SES Fiesta came with leathers).

Their Leather is not the best, honestly i do not think it is real leather after all. My driver ST3 FoST seat has some dimples in it from idk what and the rear Fiesta Titanium seat has some weird impression in it. But other than that, cleaning them is preferred over the base cloth ST seats!