Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New England area 16 MO ST

Hey there, just wanted to pop on and finally make a new member post as I havent gotten around to making one (I'm not on forums that much these days). I've had my 2016 FiST from day 1, sold my 2002 subaru WRX for it. Currently have 34k miles on it. It's taken me from Boston to Indy a couple of times, as well as take to the autocross up in Loudon NH numerous times over the past 2 years. Currently the only things I have done to her is cosmetic (mud flaps, wing riser, and an MSRP catback) but I have a whiteline rear sway bar waiting to be installed that I got from being an ambassador for them. Planning on doing struts, wheels, safety equipment for racing, and a couple of other mods in the next couple of months.

2197.jpg 2200.jpg 2199.jpg

OP
D
Thread Starter #7
thank you for all the praise and welcomes guys :) I'll have to put up my autocross pics and videos in a different thread soon, or in here if its aright :) still figuring out how you guys have everything laid out on this page.

OP
D
Thread Starter #9
Just made my purchases for the 2019 season, I'll post a build thread once I start getting the ball rolling on the installs when they all arrive