Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from N. Va

Hey FiST community. I'm ready to start diving deeper into my Fiesta ST. I've been an owner since 2015 and its time to start making some changes. Looking forward learning as much as I can from everybody. I'm probably on the older side, but never got to play with car mods when I was younger. My kids are getting older and I want them to grow up knowing your car is what you make of it. Put in the right work and you'll only be limited by your own imagination.

Things I hope to accomplish on my car are:

• Upgraded engine/turbo parts (CAI, catch cans, FMIC, throttle/mani spacers, symposer delete, BPV/BOV)
  • Upgraded brakes (Wilwood BBK, unless EBC comes through)
  • Upgraded exhaust (Greddy)
  • Styling (Vega motorsports parts excl. the spoiler extension, wing risers, vehicle wrap)
  • Stanced (tastefully though, I'm not a fan of huge camber. Just enough to get the job done)

Might try to go for car shows/sponsorships. It depends on how good I can manage my time/budget.

Let's go have fun!

PS I'll post some pictures of my car later. Bone stock at the moment.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hello!

You're off to a good start. Lots of other cars you can check out here.

Greetings from NoVa as well!
I just deleted my symposer earlier this year and getting ready for RMM and perhaps some other stuff later this year. As someone who never had the chance to learn about cars from a mentor, I wish your kids share your passion for cars!

There's a car's and coffee in Great Falls early Saturday mornings; fairly popular with many people and cool cars in the warmer months.

OP
V
Thread Starter #8
Greetings from NoVa as well!
I just deleted my symposer earlier this year and getting ready for RMM and perhaps some other stuff later this year. As someone who never had the chance to learn about cars from a mentor, I wish your kids share your passion for cars!

There's a car's and coffee in Great Falls early Saturday mornings; fairly popular with many people and cool cars in the warmer months.
Thanks for the tip! I'll have to try and make it out to Great Falls sometime. Next few weekends are already accounted for but hopefully I can check it out this spring.

Sent from my H3123 using Tapatalk