Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ISO rear bumper/valance exhaust heat shield

So I got custom exhaust done on my car. The shop had the tip resting against the valance and now has burnet a niceeeee hole in the valance. I have been harassing the shop owner for a new valance but honestly i don't think he is gonna get me one. So in turn, i am looking to see if anyone has come across a similar problem and found Carbon Fiber shields or something to prevent this. Would much rather not wrap heat wrap/tape around my exhaust tip... Thanks.

OP
KonaBlueFiST
Thread Starter #2
KRUG! the man with the plannnnn(s) [rockon]. It will not let me upload pics for some reason -_-. Prob gonna have to send them to your email or something.

OP
KonaBlueFiST
Thread Starter #3
Haha, it's alright. My simplest solution is to add heat reflecting tape on the valance where it will not be seen. This is of limited use if the damage greatly extends into visible areas, of course. I know you said you'd rather not tape or heatwrap the exhaust, but I think could be the easiest solution.
eh, you need to see these pics. btw I'm ready to order that harness, i sent you a PM but idk if you got it