Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Crash Bar

I'm looking to buy a Crash bar replacement Bar.
Any idea which company is doing these now.
Thank You.

Nice! One of my next upgrades. Shaved my grill recently and need better air flow for better cooling!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Do not go through Davinchi Performance at all. They are horrible. It's been over a month since my parts were ordered and also since Jan 17th or so since the last email update saying "it would ship next week". Still no replies after multiple emails were sent but he did make sure to come on the forum and tell me I didnt know anything. What a joke of a company.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
With your credit card or bank, you only have a limited amount of time to challenge any transactions. If it ain't already too late...

With your credit card or bank, you only have a limited amount of time to challenge any transactions. If it ain't already too late...
Luckily its the body shop that ordered it, not me. I'm sure they'll have to go through a bunch of shit to deal with it though.

green_henry

1000 Post Club
Does anybody have experience with the DHM bar on which this is based? Was that crash tested? Is the tow strap mount in a viable spot for actual use? It looks like you would need to open up the grill more than pictured or the tow strap would rip the grill out if you actually had to use it.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Does anybody have experience with the DHM bar on which this is based? Was that crash tested? Is the tow strap mount in a viable spot for actual use? It looks like you would need to open up the grill more than pictured or the tow strap would rip the grill out if you actually had to use it.
I'll put money on it that they bought the Jig and design plans for it from Davinci....IMO.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

It says on the site it's the same jig DHM used to use but they've bumped the tubing up to 120 wall.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk