Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

DIY Rear Camber Plates???

Peterson

Premium Account
Yes. I contacted DNA before I put them on. You don’t have to shave anything or mess with your wheel speed sensors. You just don’t put your dust shields back on.

With the DNA Trunk Brace and Camber Plates, the Rear is grippier than ever before.

Attachments

Dpro

6000 Post Club
From where? My guy was pretty cheap, but maybe where you got them would be cheaper for the LCAs
This is actually a link for front caster bushes LCA’s are at the bottom of the page . I did a Google and this place came up. Since I had looked at the DNA plates in the past I knew this was an insane deal so I jumped. Plus they had paypal which made the ordering and money convo real quick and fast.
https://www.burtonpower.com/front-wishbone-rear-bush-set-fiesta-mk7-2008-inc-st-pff19-1502g.html

Last edited:

TemecFist

Yes. I contacted DNA before I put them on. You don’t have to shave anything or mess with your wheel speed sensors. You just don’t put your dust shields back on.

With the DNA Trunk Brace and Camber Plates, the Rear is grippier than ever before.
How hard is the install?

TemecFist

Jack up the rear.
Take your wheels off.
Take your brake calipers and rotors off.
Take out the 4 bolts on each side.
Whack the back of the dust shields till the hubs come off the pins.
Replace dust shield with Camber Plates.
Reassemble.
Awesome! Thanks alot! Did you order them straight from DNA's website?