Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

16 fiesta ST mishimoto wrinkle red intake FS

Trader history for myfiSTurface (0)

I have a new Fiesta ST (2016+) intake for sale. It's wrinkle red. The pipe is brand new and the rest of the kit has 500 miles on it. I had the pre order kit with the pcv system separately. I had CEL after CEL and we could not get the light out. Mishi was very stand up and was in contact with me through out it all. I took the intake out in the mean time. I never re installed it based on life events and not keeping the car. I recently on this forum sold all my parts but forgot I had this boxed in my basement. I'm looking to sell the kit. I also have the old charge pipe and PVC if anyone wanted that as well seeing as there are people that have rigged the kit to work without a CEL. I am firm on $250.00 plus shipping. PayPal friends and family or $265.00 normal PayPal so after fees it still comes out around $250.00. The old set up if anyone is interested $50.00+shipping. Old set up is just charge pipe and PVC set up.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I have the newest version. I can verify that their latest fix works. I havent had a code since I just bought it a few weeks ago.

OP
M
Thread Starter #5
Oh the code I'm not worried about I know a lot of people that have the redesign and dont have any issues and they were all pre sale back when it came out.

Still for sale everyone!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk