Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Looking to run 245/40/17 on 17x8 +40

Let's be nice to each other...:love:
yeah, that sounds a lot meaner than I intended, sorry lamby :)
As best as I can tell without taking the wheel off, the rear rotor is about 11.25" diameter. The wheels are indeed 16x7, 4x100
thanks for the info. I was looking at going to an 11" rotor in order fit the thing, but ended up going with a different wheel. The 4x108 wheel measures 14.25" inside, more like a 15 than a 16. weird

Intuit

3000 Post Club
thanks for the info. I was looking at going to an 11" rotor in order fit the thing, but ended up going with a different wheel. The 4x108 wheel measures 14.25" inside, more like a 15 than a 16. weird
Probably a sdubid statement, but you'll have to change the caliper when changing to a larger rotor I assume?

yeah, that sounds a lot meaner than I intended, sorry lamby :)
Adding to the humor...
1591152347199.png

maestromaestro

1000 Post Club
Well, not the caliper, but the position of it. It usually means a custom bracket of some kind
Now that you said it, come to think of it, 2JR shaved the caliper for the rear set up. I don’t take off the rears very often, and with this corona nonsense, haven’t been on the track for awhile, so - completely slipped my mind.

Also, even though I have to replace the Wilwood rotors 3x in 2 years, I’m still on the original WW rear rotors, that after 4 years and 70k miles. Only had to change the pads once.

Goes to show that you don’t really NEED to have BBK in the rear, as most of the breaking is done upfront.