Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

F.s. Retrofitted mini h1 7.0 fiesta st headlights $600 shipped

Trader history for A7xogg (0)

A7xogg

Sold!!!!!!

Selling my retrofitted headlights i made for my fiesta. I bought brand new tyc replacements headlights along with a new mini h1 retrofit kit. I guess ill likst the features and specs of everything
4500k bulbs(Morimotto)
35w ballasts(morimotto)
3500 lumens each side(7000 total)
high beam soleniods wired to stock hi beam harness( So you have both stock high beam + bixenon from the projector. It is wired so you can replace the stock hi beam with a replacement or remove it or a brighter buld as if it wasent there)
Blacked out low beam reflector + mini gatling gun shroud.
Headlight adjustment screws are un affected(work like oem)
Plug and play
Anyway onto pics
Wall output from 30 ft low beam

Another output

High beam

both headlights

Back of driver side headlight

Front of driver side headlight

Back of passenger side headlight

Front of Passenger headlight

Thread with some more picsof the output + stock headlight comparison pics
https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/12933-Trs-basic-retrofit-review-sort-of-a-guideline

Picture of installed(bad picture)

Fell free to ask questions

Last edited:

danbfree

3000 Post Club
BUMP for OP, as anyone considering dropping $650+ on just OEM Fored Euro projectors would be NUTS not to buy these instead! THIS is how you upgrade lighting the right way!

Dpro

6000 Post Club
BUMP for OP, as anyone considering dropping $650+ on just OEM Fored Euro projectors would be NUTS not to buy these instead! THIS is how you upgrade lighting the right way!
Ya they are nice but it looks like he did not use the LED DRL version. That would be perfect if they had them.

D

Ducky

Ya they are nice but it looks like he did not use the LED DRL version. That would be perfect if they had them.
I have retrofitted UKDM lights and these cost half of what I'm going to want when I sell them separately from the car.

If you just want great light output this is what you should get.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I have retrofitted UKDM lights and these cost half of what I'm going to want when I sell them separately from the car.

If you just want great light output this is what you should get.
UKDM would not be LHD which means you blind oncoming cars, unless you have had somebody like Mike Mamos aft Clearcorners.com open them up amd realign them.

I would most likely not want yours anways. I am well aware of the options and know what I want, thank you.

Last edited:
D

Ducky

UKDM would not be LHD which means you blind oncoming cars, unless younhave had somebody like Mike Mamos aft Clearcorners.com open them up amd realign them.

I would most likely not want yours anways. I am well aware of the options and know what I want, thank you.
They were opened up, painted black, the RHD projectors tossed and replaced with Morimoto Type-M LED LHD projectors. IMG_20180810_123536.jpg IMG_20180810_125026.jpg

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Exactly, while these have great output, the LED DRL's would have been the icing on the cake... Since I'm on a budget crunch I'd just get the TYC euro LHD OEM replicas for $325 a pair with a month wait and just have them opened and painted black... Sure the projector could probably be better but for my budget it's what I'd go with... These here are done right optically at least, but not a fan of the reflector compartment left painted compared to the other ones posted.

that is a good way to go about getting lights buying the ones online and retrofitting those, thanks for the idea.