Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

"New" owner from San Diego

KConser

Have had the car since September of 2018, kind of been lurking on the site but decided to finally post. So, here is my whip. She is a little dirty (sorry), I had just came back from Big Bear Mountain when I took the pictures.
MOD LIST:
I opted for the Recaro package, I have those roof racks on obviously, I yellow tinted my fog lights, 5% rear window tint, 50% driver/passenger tint, custom mud flaps from some local guy selling them on Offerup, VUDU short shift kit, Spec-D smoked tail lights, gel overlays on front and rear badging, deleted the fiesta logo, Cobb shift knob,
tinted window visors, stubby antenna, Injen Cold air Intake w/ OEM evap harness to convert 2016+ to 2014/15, Injen single exit exhaust, cobb exhaust hangers, symposer delete, and an AccessPort running a stratified stage one tune with loud crackles baby! and I love it.

I also have the V2 whoosh intercooler sitting in the living room that I haven't gotten the time to install yet, as well as the Cobb rear engine mount, and TurboSmart BOV.

I'm planning on getting the VEGA Motor works v2 spoiler extension soon with a front splitter but I'm not too sure which one yet. Also looking for coilovers/wheels/tires if anyone has some suggestions I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

IMG_2213 - Copy.jpg IMG_2214 - Copy.jpg IMG_2215 - Copy.jpg IMG_2216 - Copy.jpg