Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Best time to buy wheels?

Hey, I want to buy some new wheels. I have been looking at the Rota Recce, or Fifteen52 Turbomac. Not dead set on either. I could kick myself for missing the Black Friday sale at Fifteen52. Does anyone know if there is another time of the year that is good for deals on wheels.....hey, that rhymes!

Last edited:

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Hey, I want to buy some new wheels. I have been looking at the Rota Recce, or Fifteen52 Turbomac. Not dead set on either. I could kick myself for missing the Black Friday sale at Fifteen52. Does anyone know if there is another time of the year that is good for deals on wheels.....hey, that rhymes!
The best time is always when you have cash in hand.

Some good deals pop up here and on Craigslist.

Just gotta have the skrilla ready.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

[MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION] should have tarmacs, turbomacs in stock and you could is FIST5 for 5% off.

Got my tarmacs from him around this time last year for an amazing deal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Z
Thread Starter #4
I guess a better question would be if anyone knows if any of the manufactures regularly have anything like "Tax Time" sales or anything like that. I am just trying to avoid buying now only to see the same wheels 25% off in a couple weeks.

OP
Z
Thread Starter #5
[MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION] should have tarmacs, turbomacs in stock and you could is FIST5 for 5% off.

Got my tarmacs from him around this time last year for an amazing deal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I will be checking Whoosh before I buy elsewhere for sure. I just had a very positive experience buying a few things from him last week.