Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Cubbyhole Extender, AccessPort A-Pillar Mount, Parking Brake Black Hole Cover, Daytime Running Lights Mod, and more

Trader history for SirThomas88 (5)

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #63
Remaining orders being shipped out on Saturday and Monday. [MENTION=10300]ilivefaster[/MENTION] [MENTION=5286]Sticky[/MENTION] [MENTION=10713]PartyCar[/MENTION] [MENTION=1566]bryramos[/MENTION] [MENTION=1467]typezero[/MENTION] [MENTION=11297]Psychedelicone[/MENTION] [MENTION=11213]Fistpoundin[/MENTION] [MENTION=5791]DJPaws[/MENTION] [MENTION=11338]Tx Hill Country[/MENTION] [MENTION=664]jfdana[/MENTION]

Shipped 2/25: [MENTION=4348]LedRobster[/MENTION] [MENTION=10503]babyivan[/MENTION] [MENTION=2292]Gone in 60[/MENTION] [MENTION=11281]FiddyKing[/MENTION] [MENTION=4220]kivnul[/MENTION] [MENTION=9629]Ford ST[/MENTION] [MENTION=10577]VersaceSprite[/MENTION]

Shipped 2/26: [MENTION=11265]jtetro[/MENTION] [MENTION=10837]FistToFast[/MENTION] [MENTION=11301]Blue-Collar-CPA[/MENTION]

Awesome, It's traveling a long distance to get from Germantown to Fairfax! haha
Oh hey neighbor!!

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
A note to those folks with a new model year FiST.. The current key fob is different than the previous generations. The little indents on the side of it are no longer there. The key fob holder uses those indents to hold onto the fob.

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
I received my key fob holder, and cubby hole extender yesterday both work as described.
I may add pics later.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Got mine in the mail too, I plan on installing the extender tomorrow. I might use stronger double stick tape, I got a roll of the industrial grade stuff.

Nice touch on the hidden .com sig. on it :)
I will post a pic as well when I get ur done

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #67
Shipped today:
[MENTION=10300]ilivefaster[/MENTION] [MENTION=5286]Sticky[/MENTION] [MENTION=10713]PartyCar[/MENTION]

Packing up the rest tomorrow and delivering to post office when they open on Monday.

A note to those folks with a new model year FiST.. The current key fob is different than the previous generations. The little indents on the side of it are no longer there. The key fob holder uses those indents to hold onto the fob.
Oh wow I had no idea. Thanks for the heads up! I had mentioned in the description that it uses the two dimples but I've modified the description to warn people to check if their keyfob has the two dimples.

Do you have the newer keyfob or the older one?

If you have the new fob generation that doesn't fit, then send me some pictures of your fob. If the design is the same other than missing those dimples, I should be able to modify the design to make it work with your keyfob and I'll send a new one to you.

Got mine in the mail too, I plan on installing the extender tomorrow. I might use stronger double stick tape, I got a roll of the industrial grade stuff.

Nice touch on the hidden .com sig. on it :)
I will post a pic as well when I get ur done
[like] Thanks! Lookin forward to the pics.

Upgrading to a stronger tape is a good idea but I suggest you try to avoid using tape that is very thick, as it may prevent the extender from seating in all the way. However, the change should be minimal and you probably won't notice any difference either way so it shouldn't really matter. Just a suggestion. :)

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Oh wow I had no idea. Thanks for the heads up! I had mentioned in the description that it uses the two dimples but I've modified the description to warn people to check if their keyfob has the two dimples.

Do you have the newer keyfob or the older one?

If you have the new fob generation that doesn't fit, then send me some pictures of your fob. If the design is the same other than missing those dimples, I should be able to modify the design to make it work with your keyfob and I'll send a new one to you.
My fob has dimples but I bought the holder for my son's fob. The fob is identical in shape, the only differences are the missing dimple's and slightly different images on the buttons. He is not around at the moment so I cannot get an image of it.

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #70
Fit and finish is spot on, I’m very happy. I chose the red cup with the idea that it might make it easier to see what’s down in there at a glance versus the black.
That red looks great there too. It really pops, good choice! Thanks for the feedback and pics

My fob has dimples but I bought the holder for my son's fob. The fob is identical in shape, the only differences are the missing dimple's and slightly different images on the buttons. He is not around at the moment so I cannot get an image of it.
Okay if it's same shape minus the dimples, theres really no need to send pictures. I'll get to work on that change for ya.

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Fit and finish is spot on, I’m very happy. I chose the red cup with the idea that it might make it easier to see what’s down in there at a glance versus the black.

That looks awesome, and brilliant thinking on getting it in red.

I’m away on business but my wife said my stuff arrived. Thanks! Back in a week and looking forward to seeing it!

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #74
Update for pending orders

Well, I stayed up until 4am printing and packing up everyones orders and then woke up later this morning to discover that all the ST Keyring items I recently printed are a little too small and so now I need to go back and re-print them for everyone this evening. Thankfully it's not a big deal and I hadn't taped up any of the boxes yet anyways.

Those who have already received their boxes should all have the correct size ST keyring. It's only the new prints that were a little under-sized.

New ship date is tomorrow, Tuesday!

In the meantime, is there anyone else other than Kivnul and Fistpoundin who has purchased the Keyfob Hook and has the NEW keyfob that does not have the dimples in the side? [MENTION=1566]bryramos[/MENTION] [MENTION=1467]typezero[/MENTION] [MENTION=11297]Psychedelicone[/MENTION] [MENTION=5791]DJPaws[/MENTION] [MENTION=11338]Tx Hill Country[/MENTION]

Last edited:
PayPal'd you $39 for an extender and console lid [MENTION=5208]SirThomas88[/MENTION] (I had a brain fart and put miguel.fiesta as my username)

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
whomever's purchased his products can you keep posting pics, thank you.
His stuff is excellent how about just spend the money and order it yourself. I don't want to hear it's too expensive it's not.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk