Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Cubbyhole Extender, AccessPort A-Pillar Mount, Parking Brake Black Hole Cover, Daytime Running Lights Mod, and more

Trader history for SirThomas88 (5)

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #81
whomever's purchased his products can you keep posting pics, thank you.
I recently picked up a nice new camera so eventually will take some higher-rez photos to replace the iPhone pictures I have up now. More photos from customers are always welcome!

3D printed objects are never going to have the same surface uniformity as an injection-molded part and will have small surface imperfections and visible layer lines. Injection-molding is too cost-prohibitive for these sorts of limited-production products so that's not an option.

With the Center Console Lid and Cup, these parts are hidden inside your center console anyways so any blemishes in appearance there don't really have any impact on its use. With the Cubbyhole Extender and all my items, I make sure any surface imperfections are insignificant or hidden enough that they aren't going to be noticeable when the parts are installed and in use. Most significantly I ensure that the fitment and functionality of these items are excellent.

These items are made with an emphasis on functionality but for those who are OCD about fine details in appearances, then the fact they are 3D printed should be taken into consideration. So far everyone has been happy with it. I hope that helps with your decision and thanks for your interest!

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #84
Orders shipped this morning for [MENTION=1566]bryramos[/MENTION] [MENTION=1467]typezero[/MENTION] [MENTION=11297]Psychedelicone[/MENTION] [MENTION=5791]DJPaws[/MENTION] [MENTION=11338]Tx Hill Country[/MENTION] [MENTION=664]jfdana[/MENTION] [MENTION=7838]Blown[/MENTION]

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #85
Just to be clear, for those with the new model year keyfob from Ford that doesn't have the dimples on the side, I'm working on making a revision to my Keyfob Hook which will make it able to work with the new generation of Keyfob as well as the older ones.

I'll be mailing out new ones, free of charge, to everyone who has the new Ford Fob and already received a Keyfob Hook which doesn't work with their fob. I'm going to get them sent out as soon as possible.

Receive the key fob holder and cubbyhole extender today and installed the extender. Thank you so much! It makes a great space to store my wallet or sun glasses. Will hook up key fob holder tonight.

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #89
Receive the key fob holder and cubbyhole extender today and installed the extender. Thank you so much! It makes a great space to store my wallet or sun glasses. Will hook up key fob holder tonight.
Got my cubbyhole extender today! Looks great!
Thanks for the feedback gents!

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #90
Just paypaled you $59 for the cubby extender, center console cup, and lid. Thanks!
Just to make sure you're aware incase you're interested, since I'm offering a $5 off package deal, you could add the Keyfob Holder to your order for just another $5.

I'm shipping out your order and a few others on Monday so just let me know before then if you want to include it.

Just paypaled you $59 for the cubby extender, center console cup, and lid. Thanks!
Just to make sure you're aware incase you're interested, since I'm offering a $5 off package deal, you could add the Keyfob Holder to your order for just another $5.

I'm shipping out your order and a few others on Monday so just let me know before then if you want to include it.

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #91
This weekend I completed the modifications to the Keyfob Holder and it now will work for both the newer and older Fobs. It works just as well for hooking your keyfob to the wall! I think I'll probably just be selling this one from now on since it works for both keyfob types.

10hruon.jpg

Shipped out the following orders this morning.
[MENTION=11213]Fistpoundin[/MENTION] (with new style Keyfob Holder)
[MENTION=104]peoples1234[/MENTION]
[MENTION=3611]miguel.in.az[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5489]OguNinja[/MENTION] (with new style Keyfob Holder)
[MENTION=3729]slowcord[/MENTION]

Will be shipping out replacement Keyfob Holders this week free of charge to the following who got the old version before we realized they need the new one:
[MENTION=4220]kivnul[/MENTION]
[MENTION=11297]Psychedelicone[/MENTION]

Just got my order in today. Was out washing the car earlier but got dark, will do the interior tomorrow and install the cubby extender & console lid.

Quality is really nice and the ST etching on the underside of the console lid is a nice, suttle touch. Good stuff [MENTION=5208]SirThomas88[/MENTION]

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Nice! Only thing is, the double stick tape didn't hold for too long, but I have a roll of the commercial strength outdoor stuff that will be perfect.

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #95
Nice! Only thing is, the double stick tape didn't hold for too long, but I have a roll of the commercial strength outdoor stuff that will be perfect
Thanks for the feedback! I've heard that the tape doesn't stick very well from a few people now. I'll be sending out future orders with thicker and stronger tape. I apologize to everyone for the provided tape not being sufficient. [xx(]

Got all my stuff the other day, will post photos later today but just wanted to let anyone that is on the fence about purchasing from this fine gentleman know you are in great hands. Great product, great fit and great scott. And i will second the need for the heavy duty double sided tape. always have some on hand so im good.

Love the cubby extender, great place to throw my wallet and keys so they're not making me uncomfortable in my pockets. However like others have said the tape doesn't stick that well. I have to press it back in place every so often as it'll pop out when I accelerate. Gonna get some heavy duty 3M double sided tape to hold it in place.

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Love the cubby extender, great place to throw my wallet and keys so they're not making me uncomfortable in my pockets. However like others have said the tape doesn't stick that well. I have to press it back in place every so often as it'll pop out when I accelerate. Gonna get some heavy duty 3M double sided tape to hold it in place.
Look into 3m VHB gel tape. It holds 10 lbs for every .75" piece or something like that.
I've used it deploying things in high-theft environments and it's held up well. An iPad, stuck to a desk with two 4" strips of vhb took two grown men almost 45 minutes to remove :p it took part of the table surface with it.

https://www.3m.com/3M/en_US/company...1094&preselect=8710676+8710815+8710960&rt=rud

I've used it for years to stick shit to my motorcycle helmets, like viking horns and googly eyes and stuff. VHB is the adhesive that comes on stock gopro mounts, if anyones ever dealt with trying to remove one from a prepped surface ;)

Is the tape failing to stick to the 3d print, or the car?

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
Look into 3m VHB gel tape. It holds 10 lbs for every .75" piece or something like that.
I've used it deploying things in high-theft environments and it's held up well. An iPad, stuck to a desk with two 4" strips of vhb took two grown men almost 45 minutes to remove [emoji14] it took part of the table surface with it.

https://www.3m.com/3M/en_US/company...1094&preselect=8710676+8710815+8710960&rt=rud

I've used it for years to stick shit to my motorcycle helmets, like viking horns and googly eyes and stuff. VHB is the adhesive that comes on stock gopro mounts, if anyones ever dealt with trying to remove one from a prepped surface ;)

Is the tape failing to stick to the 3d print, or the car?
That is a fantastic adhesive. I have some extra laying around from some LED grow lights. The provided tape for the extender doesn't stick to the car well.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk