Welcome to Fiesta ST Forum, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Register

See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Member 63 Rep Points SirThomas88's Avatar
    Ratings | Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points
    State
    MD
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

10 Likes

FS: Custom 3D Printed Fiesta Accessories -- Cubbyhole Extender

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Following up on my initial For Sale post, I finally have some new 3d-printed Fiesta items to offer that I've put a lot of work into. I've alsoAll these items I model, test fit, and print myself in my free time and are made from durable PETG with attention to detail. I'm hoping that merging my two favorite hobbies --driving/modding the FiST and 3D printing-- provides something useful back to the Fiesta community. I plan on adding more to offer in the future.

• Shipping is $7.00 flat (US 48 states) and I can combine items in the same package at no additional cost.
    • All orders include a free ST keyring.
    • Please send PayPal payment to sirthomas88@aim.com and make sure to include your username.
    • Items are available in black or red. Other colors such as Dark Blue, Gray, White, and Purple are available on request for an additional $5.
    • I'll start printing out these in batches next week, and then by Valentine's Day I'll start shipping them out

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW: Cubbyhole Extender
    Turn the (formerly) "useless" cubbyhole into usable space. Wallets, sunglasses, keys, and more! Amazing!..
    Price is $25 + shipping

Perhaps the most common complaint about the Fiesta besides the over-dampened rear struts is that silly cubbyhole under the A/C controls. This piece for sale attaches snugly into the cubbyhole using poster tape (included) and sticks out about 1.5 inches, just about doubling the space of the cubbyhole while still staying plenty clear of the shifter. An upward angle and open face means you can securely fit many more things. It is designed to perfectly contour to the curves for a clean look. Putting stuff in that space actually becomes kind of enjoyable.

Tip: When installing, first check fitment, then remove the adhesive backing then slide it in to the back while pressing down in the center. With your fingers, apply firm pressure along the back for a good grab. Make sure the contact area is free of oil.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW: Ford Keyfob Wall Hook
    Hang your keys in style with your own reserved spot on the wall.
    Price is $10 when purchased with another item + shipping

This keyfob hook attaches to your wall with poster-tape (included) and gives you a special spot for your keys. Two-tone in red and black (other combinations available on request) and emblazoned on the inside with the 'ST' logo and a contoured design. It's design utilizes the two dimples on either side of the fob so that only the Ford FOB can be attached and other fobs won't fit on it, so no one else can take your spot on the wall! Unless of course they also have the same Ford fob..

Center Console Removable Cup
    Easily remove small items from the bottom of your center console with this removable cup insert.
    Price is $20 + shipping

Fishing out loose change and small items from the bottom of my FiST's center console is super annoying, so I took it upon myself to 3d model and print this removable cup to make it convenient to store and remove stuff down there. It also features a finger-hold to be able to effortlessly grab and pull the cup out.

Center Console Lid
    Stop stuff from falling into the deep recess of your center console
    Price is $7 + shipping

It's a nice addition to the removable center console cup and fits right over top of it, and can be used with or without it. Fits snug with a raised finger-hold for easy removal and 'ST' logo on top.

Thanks for looking, comments and suggestions welcome.
    Last edited by SirThomas88; 02-11-2019 at 10:23 PM.
    2016 Metallic

Performance Mods
    - Stratified E30 Tune | Cobb AccessPort | Airtec Intercooler | Injen Intake + Woosh Adapter | NGK Iridium X Spark Plugs | Eibach Pro Kit Springs | Polyurethane RMM |
    Accessories
    - XML2 Yellow LED Fog Lights | 35% Window Tint | Weathertech Wind Deflectors (F)
    Planned Future Mods
    - Lightweight Wheels + Performance Tires | Radiator Upgrade | Limited Slip Diff | Lightweight Flywheel

Senior Member 404 Rep Points

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 1000 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points Earned First 200 Rep Points Earned First 1500 Posts and 300 Rep Points
    State
    OH
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Likes

That's some quality work there ST88.
    2016 Ford Fiesta ST Kona Blue ; Engine, Suspension will remain untouched ; Southwest Ohio ; Winter: 215/45R17 Continental ; Seasonal: 205/40R17 Bridgestone

Senior Member 618 Rep Points Dpro's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 1000 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points Earned First 200 Rep Points
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Nice stuff and work!
    2018 Orange Spice,Smoke Storm Recaro’s,Ebony wheels( for now) Thermal RD Exhaust
    , Cobb AP( tune by Randy af Mountune, more customs to come,)ST200 airbox with cold air intake,Revo foam filter, Whoosh/Ramair crossover pipe ,Whoosh Intake Tube,Turbosmart EV blowoff valve, Whoosh motorsports Symposer delete

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points
    State
    NC
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i want a cubby extender!

sounds SOOO wrong
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0rNCCXJ81ORSkdpcmg2b3ZYYkRPZ2wtWUkyT194UXdldnlB

2015 Ingot Silver Fiesta ST #3712

Member 302 Rep Points Clit_Beastwood's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points Earned First 200 Rep Points
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you know if the material warps if temps hit ~150f? I left a peak hold thermocouple in my car last summer and it went to 148 for a few hours.

Member #
    Medals
    State
    MD
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clit_Beastwood View Post
    Do you know if the material warps if temps hit ~150f? I left a peak hold thermocouple in my car last summer and it went to 148 for a few hours.
    Yeah it can handle that temp no prob.
    2016 Metallic

Performance Mods
    - Stratified E30 Tune | Cobb AccessPort | Airtec Intercooler | Injen Intake + Woosh Adapter | NGK Iridium X Spark Plugs | Eibach Pro Kit Springs | Polyurethane RMM |
    Accessories
    - XML2 Yellow LED Fog Lights | 35% Window Tint | Weathertech Wind Deflectors (F)
    Planned Future Mods
    - Lightweight Wheels + Performance Tires | Radiator Upgrade | Limited Slip Diff | Lightweight Flywheel

0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals

State
    VA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

woo! paypal incoming.

Edit:

paid, forgot to as for black.
    Last edited by jtetro; 02-08-2019 at 11:49 AM.

Member #
    Medals
    State
    NY
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Likes

I need this extender.
    2017 Magnetic, w/Recaros

Member #
    Medals
    State
    NY
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PayPal sent for cubbyhole extender.
    Thanks!

Edit: Forgot to mention, black please.
    2017 Magnetic, w/Recaros

Member #
    Medals
    State
    MD
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by SirThomas88 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Clit_Beastwood View Post
    Yeah it can handle that temp no prob.
    Just to expand a little bit on my previous reply. It's a good question to ask, @Clit_Beastwood The glass transition temp for this material is around 190F. Thats when the material will start to get soft and 190F should be well enough above the range of car summer temps for just about everyone. Further, I'll guarantee my parts so that if any warp due to heat, I'll send a replacement, just pay shipping. :)
    2016 Metallic

Performance Mods
    Accessories
    Planned Future Mods

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast